• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Customising the dash

Bones25

Reaction score
Hello all from down under..... I picked up my Emira last Friday and haven't wiped the smile off my face yet.. I'm not sure if this has been discussed in another post (I couldn't find anything) but I noticed on my dash in tour mode there are some big + signs which to me means I can add to the standard screen ? Is that correct and if so, does anyone know how it is done ?

Peeltone

Reaction score
Limited on what you can do in non track modes the right hand one shows turn by turn navigation if you are not using the inbuilt satnav on things like google maps if you are connected. In track mode some other widgets available. If you download the manual and look at page 59/60/73/75 kind of tells you what it will do.

Raymond

Reaction score
I understand the plus to mean that the feature for that part of the screen is currently turned off or not available. Driver support on left, navigation directions on the right, and adas / lane warning at the bottom on the screen