Configurator for US buyers?

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone has info about an update to the configurator for US customers? Now that pricing has been announced it would be great to play around with options. The version I access is still pretty rudimentary. Anyone?

I remember seeing a post elsewhere saying it was going to be updated from 28 October. That would fit with the US dealer tours starting on 29 October.

I remember seeing a post elsewhere saying it was going to be updated from 28 October. That would fit with the US dealer tours starting on 29 October.
So you’re saying I’m stuck staring at my existing build? Hahah 😆. Can we access the configurator for UK folks just to play around, or is it protected and only accessible via a secured link?

The one for deposit holders to spec their individual car is a personalised link. But you should be able to see the public one. Either change country in the top menu of the Lotus website or use this link - make sure it doesn't change GB to US due to you locale and/or cookies:

Great idea. I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

On a related matter, did I read that there was a recent email from lotuscars USA about roadshow events in the US? I only ask because email from the lotuscars address was going to my junk folder and I missed a bunch of messages including the ones about my deposit. Tammy Mackenzie (us relations manager) was able to forward copies to me but I can’t figure out how to designate an email as not junk so I’m neurotically checking my junk box. Would be nice to know. Thanks everyone.

I believe the emails have gone out from dealers rather than Lotus Cars USA. They should all know dates now, so worth asking if you’ve not heard yet.

Great idea. I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

On a related matter, did I read that there was a recent email from lotuscars USA about roadshow events in the US? I only ask because email from the lotuscars address was going to my junk folder and I missed a bunch of messages including the ones about my deposit. Tammy Mackenzie (us relations manager) was able to forward copies to me but I can’t figure out how to designate an email as not junk so I’m neurotically checking my junk box. Would be nice to know. Thanks everyone.
When you open your Junk folder the contents there usually have a box beside each item. Check mark the box you wish to save or redirect, then go to the top of that page: there should be option to Delete, Move (ie to another place, like your Inbox), or Not Spam (which should automatically route that checked item to your inbox. Once in your Inbox, click on the sender's address and you should get an Option to add to your address book. That should solve your problem for the future.
I have known your pain.....

I believe the emails have gone out from dealers rather than Lotus Cars USA. They should all know dates now, so worth asking if you’ve not heard yet.
How about a sticky with all the USA tour dates ?

Let help out LOTUS corporate, while they are still trying to find batteries for their calculator to determine v6 base pricing

When you open your Junk folder the contents there usually have a box beside each item. Check mark the box you wish to save or redirect, then go to the top of that page: there should be option to Delete, Move (ie to another place, like your Inbox), or Not Spam (which should automatically route that checked item to your inbox. Once in your Inbox, click on the sender's address and you should get an Option to add to your address book. That should solve your problem for the future.
I have known your pain.....
Thanks @EspritGuy. After discovering my issue I did get one email from the lotuscars address and moved it from my junk folder to my inbox. There was no choice I saw to designate the address as “not junk”. What I don’t know is, if in doing so, the Apple Mail client now remembers the lotuscars email address as something that isn’t junk, and instead will direct all future messages from them to my inbox automatically. I haven’t received another message from lotuscars since then…..hence my neurotic checking so I don’t miss anything.