• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Concept Emira bodykit

TrickeeKiYay

Reaction score
Widebofy kit for the Emira…I particularly like that chassis mounted wing😍

5CA5A9EA-7794-49CB-B7A5-D86762A79E3A.jpeg

Magnus Concepts

Yeah, this popped up on LT I think within a couple weeks of the launch last year. A bit on the Hot Wheelish side.

Yah put that on a car that not even 4 sec 0-60, lmao. Poser much?

The point is obvious: it’s nowhere NEAR fast enough to try and look like that.

Like a civic with a giant rear wing. Not needed and silly

I would disagree. Downforce is generated at high speeds. The Emira can reach speeds to benefit from additional downforce. Not saying I like it(I do not) but wings like this are normal on hill climb cars that are slower than the Emira.

That rear wing was designed by someone who doesn't understand the point of swan necks. A wing built like this rendering would dirty the air both above and below the wing as the stays go straight through the main element. 🤦‍♂️

It's a 180mph car. How fast do you think a car needs to go before aero works?

To me it's a winner from the B pillar forward, especially that roof intake.

If I were racing one of these in WEC or IMSA, this is exactly the kind of full race aero absurdity I would want to bring to the table. There's a reason why the Emira GT4 has a similar (though far more sculpted) wing.

1650374833183.png

This is one of the few cars in a production body shape that already incorporates very intentional aero into the design, and if it could be increased to the levels appropriate for serious motorsport work we could see the Emira do some really interesting things in international competition.

I find pretty much every wind body kit to be incredibly ugly. It blows my mind people will spend tons of money on liberty walk kits to make their 300K cars ugly.
Different strokes for different folks!🤷‍♂️

I find pretty much every wide body kit to be incredibly ugly. It blows my mind people will spend tons of money on liberty walk kits to make their 300K cars ugly.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....but admit it, your eyes are glued on that woman with the big butt and breast augmentation!! :ROFLMAO:

Back