Cash Deposit Error?

James DG

Reaction score
Hi All. I just ran my numbers through the configurator on the Lotus website and noticed in the summary that my cash deposit was shown as £4k. I've actually paid £5k (2 in July, 3 in November). I'm sure it will be OK when I come to checkout but worth keeping an eye on...

AlienPie

Reaction score
Where is the finance configurator on the website - I wanted to take a look at this but could never find it...

EDIT: Under the reserve now?

OP
James DG

James DG

Reaction score
Where is the finance configurator on the website - I wanted to take a look at this but could never find it...

EDIT: Under the reserve now?
Correct.

When you're done, click on RESERVE YOUR EMIRA in the bottom right hand corner.

AlienPie

Reaction score
So I was able to customise mine to be representative of my deposit. But had no way to plug in my configuration code to load my actual car and deposit. So maybe just a glitch?

Either way, happy that the cost was what I was expecting!

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
It normally says "Deposit X amount"
(this includes your £5000 initial deposit)

Does yours actually say 4k?

AlienPie

Reaction score
No it let me set the deposit (so I set 20 for the 5+15 I’ve saved) and it added on my partex value automatically.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
No it let me set the deposit (so I set 20 for the 5+15 I’ve saved) and it added on my partex value automatically.
Strange this is what it says for me if helpful

Screenshot_20220928-120232_Chrome.jpg

Concrete guy

Reaction score
Hi All. I just ran my numbers through the configurator on the Lotus website and noticed in the summary that my cash deposit was shown as £4k. I've actually paid £5k (2 in July, 3 in November). I'm sure it will be OK when I come to checkout but worth keeping an eye on...
It looks like early deposits were 2k initially then 3k when locking in spec but now it looks like you have to pay 4k initial deposit