Reaction score
A6E0AC74-7B5E-4F70-B9F8-129CCF2E1AAD.jpeg

In the new hard copy Car Magazine

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can someone snap some pics of the articles to read! She looks at home with the big boys!

OP
M

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Not wholly surprisingly, the lotus comes in last place…. They do note it’s 38k cheaper than the next cheapest car though… and last place is shared with the MC20 making you wonder where the other 115k has gone in the Maserati!

OP
M

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
“The cruise control, music and air con can be a nightmare to operate via fiddly and laggy touchpads. Sometimes there’s no response to a command…”

No, this isn’t the lotus, but the 240k Ferrari 296!!!

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Not wholly surprisingly, the lotus comes in last place…. They do note it’s 38k cheaper than the next cheapest car though… and last place is shared with the MC20 making you wonder where the other 115k has gone in the Maserati!
That is true. And I like the MC20 a lot a lot.
But they both seem more on the GT spectrum meaning the other cars easily pick up the driving accolades and higher positioning

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I look at it this way: this article shows what kind of money you have to spend to beat an Emira, and even if you do, the Emira still looks better! It's that good a value!
Not really true as its already been beaten by cars of the same price.
We haven't seen any reviews comparing it to lesser cars...

OP
M

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
You is brutal lol
I will let you know how it compares to a 35k Yaris. And I will be fair with it, I do still want Lotus to succeed

To be fair my friend had the little smart brabus roadster and it was brilliant!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I look at it this way: this article shows what kind of money you have to spend to beat an Emira, and even if you do, the Emira still looks better! It's that good a value!

The Emira really is one of the best looking cars ever and the best looking current production sportscar IMO. And that's what's saving it.. or at least keeping it alive.. amid all these delays, mediocre reviews, and poor comms. I think (hope) the Emira is eventually a great success and goes down in history as one of the great last ICE vehicles ever.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Curious, I didn't see it in this thread and I can't read the article, what is the suspension tire setup on the Emira?