C8 Z06 impact on Emira demand

Arsalan

Reaction score
Chevy has decided to kill the corvette Z06, this should have an increased demand for Emira. I know they are not in same class but just the exclusivity factor makes me think this may have an effect.

This doesn’t look like April fools article but you never know. I have a deposit on a Z06 and Emira

This doesn’t look like April fools article but you never know. I have a deposit on a Z06 and Emira
What does it say, when the SVP of Engine Development is
Dr Ian Michael Joshing.
He of course is joshing.
C'mon, man.....

C'mon, man......
The quote is from Dr. Joshing.
As in joshing.

Hope your right it is a car that I wanted to add to the collection 😊
CarBuzz was the only outlet that reported it. You would think more media would rush to report a breaking development such as that.
Keep the faith....

Subura did unexpectedly can the STI. An STI is my daily and I was hoping to trade it in to get the next generation. Very Upset. Z06 article here seems suspsect. But the STI is toast.

The larger point to all this is how these emissions targets are moving rapidly. Maybe Lotus is doing the right thing to give the Emira an engine that can pass emissions for years to come.

Chevy has decided to kill the corvette Z06, this should have an increased demand for Emira. I know they are not in same class but just the exclusivity factor makes me think this may have an effect.
If only they would kill the corvette then maybe people would talk about the Emira on this forum instead of corvette this, corvette that