Another teaser

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

Eh.. Nothing new here. Just another Emira video using spliced together footage we've mostly all seen before. The filter used on the Seneca Blue Emira at the end is terrible. Seneca looks nothing like that BMW Laguna Seca blue.

Another thing that bothers me about these detailed shots of the interior is I notice the lack of any sort of special First Edition badging or number plaque inside. The autos get a little emblem by the shifter, but nothing for the V6 manuals. I don't understand why Lotus didn't include this to make the car feel just a little more special to the owners. 😔

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Eh.. Nothing new here. Just another Emira video using spliced together footage we've mostly all seen before. The filter used on the Seneca Blue Emira at the end is terrible. Seneca looks nothing like that BMW Laguna Seca blue.

Another thing that bothers me about these detailed shots of the interior is I notice the lack of any sort of special First Edition badging or number plaque inside. The autos get a little emblem by the shifter, but nothing for the V6 manuals. I don't understand why Lotus didn't include this to make the car feel just a little more special to the owners. 😔
If the little emblem on the center tunnel is all you are worried about, I think you are doing pretty good! 🏆 😅

Last edited: