• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Admin Appreciation - Emira Forum

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Absolutely awesome work by the admins to maintain and keep this a friendly forum for all to enjoy! I've learnt so much and shared a bit over the past 9 months or so.

Question for the admins: Are there sponsors for hosting this forum or are you guys paying from your own pockets? I'm curious because its such a great resource and want to ensure its sustainable!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Absolutely awesome work by the admins to maintain and keep this a friendly forum for all to enjoy! I've learnt so much and shared a bit over the past 9 months or so.

Question for the admins: Are there sponsors for hosting this forum or are you guys paying from your own pockets? I'm curious because its such a great resource and want to ensure its sustainable!
We have just been donating our time and paying for everything out of pocket. A Supporting Membership is a feature we will probably be adding very soon.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
We have just been donating our time and paying for everything out of pocket. A Supporting Membership is a feature we will probably be adding very soon.
That is what I suspected. As the forum keeps growing so will the expenses so this sounds like a very sensible idea!

Perhaps there are a few companies who want to be site sponsors too?

Craig S

Reaction score
That is what I suspected. As the forum keeps growing so will the expenses so this sounds like a very sensible idea!

Perhaps there are a few companies who want to be site sponsors too?
Definitely support this initiative for the great work the admins have done and continue to do for the community on this forum. Well done from down under !