• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What did you use for the temporary wrap to protect from stone chips
TRACK ARMOUR TA6X100-6'' x 100' - Temporary Track Day Paint Protection Clear Adhesive Film for Car https://a.co/d/1KHps5z

FYI… this was easy to remove after the drive. I removed part of it yesterday and will remove the remainder tomorrow at the PPF shop.

Last edited:

24EmiraUS

Reaction score
With good credit and a family member in the service, the best rate I’ve seen is 4.54% at Navy Federal Credit Union. My friend and I were both successful in getting that rate. The dealer was blown away and couldn’t touch it.
What terms did ya have by chance

RTM

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just got the call from my sales guy at Park Place. My car is being loaded on the carrier truck right now, and it should be arriving here sometime late tomorrow. I doubt I'm going to be able to sleep much tonight lol.
Congrats!

Wonder where they are being loaded if they are arriving just over 24 hours later? I was told it was about 4-5 days from Baltimore - I’m still actually waiting for a call to say mine is on the way!

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats!

Wonder where they are being loaded if they are arriving just over 24 hours later? I was told it was about 4-5 days from Baltimore - I’m still actually waiting for a call to say mine is on the way!
His car is already at the dealer, it's being loaded onto a truck to get shipped directly to him. Same story for me but it takes a week to get from Bellevue to Florida where I am now thanks to my employer. 6 days left!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats!

Yeah mine was already there, went through pdi and had ceramic coating put on it. Here it is after it was taken out of the showroom, ready to be loaded onto the carrier.

123_1e.jpeg

ameeriklane

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
TRACK ARMOUR TA6X100-6'' x 100' - Temporary Track Day Paint Protection Clear Adhesive Film for Car https://a.co/d/1KHps5z

FYI… this was easy to remove after the drive. I removed part of it yesterday and will remove the remainder tomorrow at the PPF shop.

How was the application process for the film?

You mentioned driving by the 9/11 memorial in Shanksville -- I was there in 2021 on the 20th anniversary. Really worth a visit - well done, good explanation of history, and respectful.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
How was the application process for the film?

You mentioned driving by the 9/11 memorial in Shanksville -- I was there in 2021 on the 20th anniversary. Really worth a visit - well done, good explanation of history, and respectful.
I used the same protect on my Emira for an 12 hour ride home and it was very easy to apply. Spent about 20 minutes. Used the entire roll for the entire front.

parasaran

Reaction score
Just got the call from my sales guy at Park Place. My car is being loaded on the carrier truck right now, and it should be arriving here sometime late tomorrow. I doubt I'm going to be able to sleep much tonight lol.
Congrats @Eagle7 !!!! Is yours manual or auto?

73JPS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have anyone replaced the "LOTUS" seat insert with the "EMIRA" ones? I got a set coming in from the UK and I'm thinking about doing something odd. I'm just going to replace the one on the driver side (US version) so that if someone is looking in through the windshield. it would read "LOTUS" "EMIRA" What do you guys think"

View attachment 42346
As @Time2Fly said, I had this on my car from the factory (thread here: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/anybody-else-have-two-different-seat-badges.4440/)

Frankly the differing fonts were like nails on a chalkboard for me, and the correct badge “Lotus” badge was installed under warranty. That said: whatever floats your boat!

73JPS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nuts! and we have the exact same spec, Magma Red, Tan, lower Black, yellow calipers and privacy delete.
Yeah… cuz we’re awesome (assuming you also got Sport suspension with Goodyear tires) 😎. If only yours were to be delivered with the production error mine had, you’d be even more thrilled 😁!

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yeah… cuz we’re awesome (assuming you also got Sport suspension with Goodyear tires) 😎. If only yours were to be delivered with the production error mine had, you’d be even more thrilled 😁!
oops, have to lower the awesomeness level by one. Got touring as I'm old 😢well and SF Bay Area road condition is not the best. Just notice it's 2 different font type so I'll probably just do it pair and swap them every season 😜

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order