Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Another manufacture of a carbon kit out of the UK

lotus-logo.jpeg-insta-600x750.jpeg

08fordgt

Reaction score
We manufacture direct replacement carbon fiber parts using pre-preg autoclaved composite. We have our own Emira V6 development car for molding and test fitment, so we do not require existing factory parts from customers. This approach saves a significant amount of cost and reduces the development timeframe.

Regarding the carbon fiber engine cover for Emira V6, we are currently assessing the production cost. We will provide you with the shipping cost as soon as possible, along with any ground buy discount offers.

Currently, we offer the following products for Emira
- Full titanium exhaust for Emira V6 & 2.0
- Titanium de-cat pipe V6 & 2.0
- V6 y-pipe
- V6 header
- 2.0 high-flow sport catalyst straight pipe
- Lightweight alloy forged wheels
- 2.0 carbon fiber engine cover
- Carbon fiber Diffuser surround for Emira V6

Additionally, we will soon introduce a high-flow carbon fiber intake system and a short shifter.

We are also in the process of developing carbon fiber front splitter, front access panel, mirror (replacement ) side skirts, rear wings, and a louvered tailgate. These products are currently being planned for release.
I don't see the 2.0 high flow cat on your site.

leofin

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did a hydro dipping, in carbon look for some engine parts recently. Pretty awesome result, can recommend that option too.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Apologies if I missed it earlier, but has anyone else seen these Automotive Passion carbon bits? The little mudflap pieces are actually quite interesting, I get all kinds of stuff kicked up by my front tires into the lower side vents.

BobbyG

Reaction score
Apologies if I missed it earlier, but has anyone else seen these Automotive Passion carbon bits? The little mudflap pieces are actually quite interesting, I get all kinds of stuff kicked up by my front tires into the lower side vents.

News to me.

I like the subtle effect and appearance.

My Evora400 flaps caught a lot of junk.

Seems like a simple install.

I’ll ponder a purchase😉

Go Kart

… has a HUGE member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Yep, someone posted a pretty good install video a couple pages back.

… and there’s a thread about them here:
https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/arch-guards-mudflaps-anyone-have-these-installed.4497/

Liquid Hot Magma

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Porter, FYI @Vampyre started a thread about these here:

Arch Guards / Mudflaps - anyone have these installed?

Liquid Hot Magma

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Direct replacement parts .👍🏻
@Aerie do you have installation instructions for this? I’m also interested, but I’d like to know how involved the process is to replace this part, before making a decision. I’ve inspected this area quite thoroughly on demo cars, and can’t see how this piece is removed without removing the entire front bumper.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Aerie do you have installation instructions for this? I’m also interested, but I’d like to know how involved the process is to replace this part, before making a decision. I’ve inspected this area quite thoroughly on demo cars, and can’t see how this piece is removed without removing the entire front bumper.
Great question. In the service manual I only see the front bumper. No splitter removal

Liquid Hot Magma

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great question. In the service manual I only see the front bumper. No splitter removal
I wouldn’t order this part blindly until I knew the installation procedure. From what I’ve been advised by a Lotus tech, the front bumper removal and re-installation is a 2.75 hr job alone. Yes, nearly 3 hours to remove and replace the front bumper. That is a costly labour amount to replace this one piece, so I would prefer to install this part myself. If Aerie knows how to replace this part without removing the entire front bumper, I’d really like to know.

@Aerie can you please advise us on how to replace this part? Is it simple enough to explain here, or can you provide pictures to show how it is installed? Others are also waiting to hear back, and I’m sure they are holding off on placing an order until we find out what the installation procedure is like.

SONOFEMERY

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is there an index of carbon fiber stuff? I might try to put it together if it hasn't been done yet. I'm looking to get some nice OEM+ stuff, but unsure what's been discussed or linked here as this thread is pretty long. Also unsure if there are examples of the various bits on cars to see it installed. Especially interested in finding someone to offer new center console trim (around the shifter area) as I don't love the piano black or the "aluminum" trim.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there an index of carbon fiber stuff? I might try to put it together if it hasn't been done yet. I'm looking to get some nice OEM+ stuff, but unsure what's been discussed or linked here as this thread is pretty long. Also unsure if there are examples of the various bits on cars to see it installed. Especially interested in finding someone to offer new center console trim (around the shifter area) as I don't love the piano black or the "aluminum" trim.

This thread is basically it. No formal index has been created.