• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Will be first Lotus

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have had numerous sports cars and this will be my first Lotus. Probably the most excited I've ever been about a car and I've had porsches, M cars, and AMGs, and Audi S's. Really look forward to it. Cars like this (gas, manual trans) won't be around much longer. It's a keeper.

I have had numerous sports cars and this will be my first Lotus. Probably the most excited I've ever been about a car and I've had porsches, M cars, and AMGs, and Audi S's. Really look forward to it. Cars like this (gas, manual trans) won't be around much longer. It's a keeper.

Welcome to the forum @Cwolf 🍻. I think this will be a car I keep for a long time as well. Heck it might be the last gas powered vehicle I own.

My first lotus. Was actually planning a Porsche Taycan (my first electric) but it seems like electric will be drastically improving over the next 3-5 years so I've decided to wait and when I saw this beautiful car it was love at first sight. Probably my last gas burner as well.

Yes this will be my 1st Lotus or any car from the UK. I have had cars from Europe and Japan, so very excited to get into something different and fresh to me. Was thinking of a Ferrari 360, but when I saw this, the 360 faded into the background!

Same as me. I’ve owned RS4s and recently a Porsche 911.2 GTS. I was close to buying an Aston Vantage then saw the Emira! Stunning from all angles. I agree it’s a keeper.