• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Dealer Hacks Charity for Christmas

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Found the lowest class Lotus dealer in the country. They hacked a charity on Christmas. Just beyond low class…

IMG_9688.jpeg

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
confused?? What do you mean?
15 and Mahomies is Patrick Mahomes Charity. This idiot apparently thinks it would be funny to hack and take over a charity account, because he's a Raiders fan.

Think of it this way... instead of links of where to donate, their are now links to his dealership. So while it may seem harmless, it could take away donations to a kids charity... on christmas...

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
15 and Mahomies is Patrick Mahomes Charity. This idiot apparently thinks it would be funny to hack and take over a charity account, because he's a Raiders fan.

Think of it this way... instead of links of where to donate, their are now links to his dealership. So while it may seem harmless, it could take away donations to a kids charity... on christmas...

Wow thats pretty stupid. But do you really think he hacked it? I dont think a business owner would do this? Maybe someone else that had a grudge against them did this?

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow thats pretty stupid. But do you really think he hacked it? I dont think a business owner would do this? Maybe someone else that had a grudge against them did this?
Always possible. But if that's the case they should put out a message soon to that affect, because this is a horrible look.

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this vegasautogallery.com? I ordered a model from them and seemed legit?
I'm not suggesting that the dealer isn't legit. Just that they may have done something classless to underprivileged kids on christmas.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Found the lowest class Lotus dealer in the country. They hacked a charity on Christmas. Just beyond low class…

View attachment 34758
I agree this would be beyond low class if it were in fact true. However, based on this one screenshot I think it's far too hasty to immediately state as a fact that the dealer actually hacked the charity. I cannot fathom a legitimate business doing something like that in such a public fashion. It would be a death knell for the company. Just too many questions here.

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Send them an email. I will if you don't want to but you know more about this than I.
I just emailed the dealership to make them aware of what has happened and to see if they can comment.

OP
KCMO68_510

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good news is it looks like they got control of their account again.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts