• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Covering the central screen with a matt screen protector

finny76

EMIRAAA
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
hi, its a pity they don't deliver to the US, I went for the Matte, to avoid glare, I have had it installed now for nearly a year and very happy with it, you would not know it was there.

I was able to reach out to nushield.com and they also allow you to do a custom size. They will make some for EMIRA, if enough people are interested.

Just send them a message via their contact us form with the requirements (see photo attached), to generate interest:

Attachments

• Emira screen proector size.jpg
    Emira screen proector size.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

finny76

EMIRAAA
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was able to reach out to nushield.com and they also allow you to do a custom size. They will make some for EMIRA, if enough people are interested.

Just send them a message via their contact us form with the requirements (see photo attached), to generate interest:

OK so they now have the EMIRA listed on their website for anyone that wants to purchase:

1715182341317.png