• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here is better shots of Atlantis Blue sample (bottom of photo) alongside Meridian & Seneca. 1 is sunlight & the other inside.
My order is currently Seneca but I am very tempted by Atlantis.
Has anyone seen Atlantis on an actual car. Also good if anyone doing tours etc can watch out for this colour. Anyone got any updates on timing of UK i4 test drives - August
Was mentioned a while ago

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 2,005
  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 884

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Nice, first time I see this. Meridian looks like BMW carbon black? Maybe lighter. Atlantis like Porsche Gentian Biue without the purple hints?

OP
A

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Atlantis doesn’t look too far away from Azure Blue on the S1 Elise in the sun but a bit different in the other shot inside. Anyway these are more useful than the configurator but still not easy to fully visualise.
Maybe I will be lucky & they will have one at Goodwood

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here is better shots of Atlantis Blue sample (bottom of photo) alongside Meridian & Seneca. 1 is sunlight & the other inside.
Has anyone seen Atlantis on an actual car. Also good if anyone doing tours etc can watch out for this colour. Anyone got any updates on timing of UK i4 test drives - August
Nice! Where'd ya find these?

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I really like the Atlantis -- so much more depth than Seneca IMO and I might have gone with it over the Nimbus but unfortunately that ship has sailed. Look forward to seeing some photos of a finished car in that color, though!

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Honestly the car’s shape is fantastic, you could paint it dog-turd brown and it’d still look good. But I think 3 blues plus shadow grey is way overkill on the cool end of the spectrum. Shadow grey should get swapped out for orange in the lineup.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Honestly the car’s shape is fantastic, you could paint it dog-turd brown and it’d still look good. But I think 3 blues plus shadow grey is way overkill on the cool end of the spectrum. Shadow grey should get swapped out for orange in the lineup.
Who will be the first to render it in DTB?

Who will be the first to wrap it in DTB?

OP
A

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice! Where'd ya find these?
It’s from Lotus but that’s all I have - trying to decide between Seneca & Atlantis.
Also need to decide if I’m taking the i4 or keeping the V6

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting. Are those official Lotus color forms or computer generated? Dealers do not have paint color discs yet in NA.

OP
A

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting. Are those official Lotus color forms or computer generated? Dealers do not have paint color discs yet in NA.
It’s the actual paint - not computer generated

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Who will be the first to render it in DTB?

Who will be the first to wrap it in DTB?
Dog-turd Brown:

HighresScreenshot00009.png

Also note: I discovered that if you upload a .png like this, the forum software does an absolutely horrible color conversion during processing. I'll have to convert locally to .jpg in the future before uploading.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dog-turd Brown:

View attachment 28347

Also note: I discovered that if you upload a .png like this, the forum software does an absolutely horrible color conversion during processing. I'll have to convert locally to .jpg in the future before uploading.
Yes, that truly looks like crap. Notice I did not mention the wiper issue?

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not sure what you have access to, but can you provide a photo of Meridian Blue beside Shadow Grey and Nimbus.?
Would love a comparison that the Configurator can't provide.
Thanks in advance.

OP
A

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not sure what you have access to, but can you provide a photo of Meridian Blue beside Shadow Grey and Nimbus.?
Would love a comparison that the Configurator can't provide.
Thanks in advance.
I’m afraid I have nothing more than what I put on before.

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Atlantis Blue seems to be high metallic.... Yet so hard to tell on a computer screen.

Atlantis Blue Emira Studio.png

Funky

Reaction score
This is a different atlantis blue to the bmw color i assume from the computer generated?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is a different atlantis blue to the bmw color i assume from the computer generated?
If you're referring to the rendered image I posted, it was based on the planform image in the photo that was posted.