• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

All 6 Lotus Emira Colours Side-by-Side, with all the wheels and most interior options.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Lotus very kindly placed all the cars in a row to help us all see the differences in the colours of the cars plus the different wheel, caliper, black pack and interior options, bar a couple of them. They said it was the first time ever that the cars were together like this!

Bottom line is that the car looks amazing in all of the colours but I was more surprised at the impact of the privacy glass, the calipers and the interior differences.

Hope you find this helpful.

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Lotus very kindly placed all the cars in a row to help us all see the differences in the colours of the cars plus the different wheel, caliper, black pack and interior options, bar a couple of them. They said it was the first time ever that the cars were together like this!

Bottom line is that the car looks amazing in all of the colours but I was more surprised at the impact of the privacy glass, the calipers and the interior differences.

Great video. Red and Nimbus look stunning here 😍

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Great side-by-side (OK elongated) color comparison.
There will be depositors questioning their specs when they aren't cheery about choices.
Now watch the Black Pack and Privacy glass debate ensue.

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Haha. Yeah,. I thought the black pack had too many negatives and the privacy was way too dark and changes a lot of the lines.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score

there were 2 automatic cars amongst them there......
just for you auto guys to start the questioning again..... before you come to your senses and change to a manual...

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for the video. Your enthusiasm shone through! It looked as though the Seneca car had the original yellow calipers whereas Nimbus and Verdant had the new yellow, which matched the wheel centre badge.

Last edited:
OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ah, I didn;t even notice that!
I saw the first one on the blue and then just made an assumption.
That is good. There were not all production cars.

spice

Reaction score
The yellow UK car you drive had a plaque on the dash , right in the middle in front of passenger seat , the other cars in the colour line up didn’t seem to have it , I presume this is a FE plaque ? , seems to be in a strange position, breaking up what would otherwise be a nice smooth dash ?
I wonder If this can be stuck elsewhere or deleted ?

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I noticed the left hand drive cars didn't have the FE badge on the inside...and the alcantara seats dont get the three indent lines in the lumber support of the leather. This was a very helpful video Ade...thanks very much...it has confirmed much of my spec but has raised questions on a few others

spice

Reaction score
To be fair every car in the line up looked amazing , if it was a lucky dip I would be ecstatic with any one of them .
I have specced the show car
blue , full black pack , diamond wheels , dark glass , black alcantara , grey stitch , manual , touring, yellow callipers.
👍

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
there were 2 automatic cars amongst them there......
just for you auto guys to start the questioning again..... before you come to your senses and change to a manual...
not only that, NIMBUS LHD AUTO, exactly my spec, why don't they send it to me?
What's that car going to do sitting there till March/April... next year?
Seen this is torture!

spice

Reaction score
Yes I have one on my two Porsches and my Ferraris had the F1 plaque (when they were winning ☹️)
but all neatly placed on the lower left of the dash , only a very minor issue , if I’m the same as you , which I’m sure I will be , when I drive mine then I will be very happy indeed 👍