Aerie Performance is a Supporting Vendor!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
EmiraForum.com would like to welcome Aerie Performance as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Attachments

• no_change.jpeg
    no_change.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 20
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
It looks great! Do you have any sound clips you can share with us?

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It looks great! Do you have any sound clips you can share with us?
We have a forum member just installed the titanium exhaust system, will be have a sound clips very soon
2850cd1f-a710-4389-8ccc-76ef1a323fb5.jpeg

Attachments

• 2850cd1f-a710-4389-8ccc-76ef1a323fb5.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 31

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Introducing the Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds, the groundbreaking upgrade for your Emira .Meticulously engineered with the highest standards in mind, these diffuser surrounds are expertly crafted using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber. Prepare to experience unmatched performance and elevate the aesthetics of your vehicle.

Say goodbye to the OEM plastic components found in the Lotus Emira. Our Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds offer a direct 1:1 replacement, ensuring a seamless transition. By replacing the original plastic parts with our top-quality carbon fiber diffuser surrounds, you'll benefit from reduced weight, enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle. Additionally, the distinctive carbon fiber finish lends a touch of supercar elegance to your Lotus Emira, giving it an eye-catching appearance that stands out from the crowd.

Upgrade your Lotus Emira with Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds and unlock a new level of excellence.

Fit for Emira V6 & I4
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
a3c43bdc-abdf-4df9-aa1b-e877cda122b4.jpeg

885023d0-c29e-4a9d-8a47-ef4d597a00ea.jpeg

885023d0-c29e-4a9d-8a47-ef4d597a00ea.jpeg

Upgrade your Lotus with AERIE Performance’s Ultra-Light Forged Alloy Wheels for a new level of style and performance. These game-changing wheels are designed specifically for models like the #LotusEmira,

Check out the specifications on our website:

22aa162a-413d-4097-b91b-3517e840ee94.jpeg

They enhance your vehicle’s appearance with distinctive Y spokes and cutouts while providing lightweight construction. Choose from a range of captivating colors to match your personal style. Rest assured, our wheels meet the highest standards of safety and quality. Hassle-free installation and OEM fitment make the upgrade seamless.

Ensuring Quality & Safety:

Every single one of our alloy forged wheels meets the industry-standard #JWL Certification , known for its commitment to excellence. EVEN THE STOCK ALLOY FORGED WHEELS ON THE NEW LOTUS EMIRA ADHERE TO THIS CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT🎖️Rest assured, we’re dedicated to providing you with wheels that exceed the highest standards of performance and durability.

🔥🔥🔥Experience the road like never before with Aerie Performant’s Ultra-Light Forged Alloy Wheels.

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
e2779c2b-9986-47d5-950a-963bcbd66377.jpeg

🎄Merry Christmas from AERIE Performance✨Get ready to sleigh the holiday season with us! >> https://aerieperformance.com

🔥 Up to 30% OFF discount on all AERIE Performance items! But wait, there’s more! 💥 There’s an additional 10% off when you purchase any two items. 🌟 Don’t miss out on this incredible Christmas sale! ⚡️To avail of the discount, simply add two items to your shopping cart, and the 10% off discount will be automatically applied. This makes it a great opportunity to enhance your style and performance with AERIE Performance.

🎅🌟 Take this festive season as an opportunity to celebrate and elevate your style and performance with AERIE Performance. Enhance the look and feel of your Lotus in all ranges, including the Emira, Exige, Elise, and Evora, with our top-notch AERIE Performance gear!

🚀 Whether you’re pushing the limits on the track with your Exige or cruising in style with your Emira, AERIE Performance has got you covered! Our high-quality performance apparel and accessories are designed to complement the exhilarating experience of driving a Lotus.

🎁 Spread the holiday cheer and treat yourself or your loved ones to the gift of comfort and style. Hurry, the sale won’t last forever! Shop online to grab these amazing deals before they’re gone!

Mickeymo

Reaction score
Hi @Aerie,

I've got the OEM black tip surrounds on the exhaust, which is important to me because I've blacked out the whole car.

Will the OEM surrounds fit onto the titanium exhaust?

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
And how about the other way around? Will the titanium surrounds fit over the OEM exhaust, and do you plan to sell them as separate parts ?
The OEM surrounds fit perfectly over the AERIE titanium exhaust. This is the setup I have on my car. I was in doubt on whether to install the titanium tips, but apparently installing these means removing the whole rear bumper and I didn't want to do that as it may be difficult to realign.

Mickeymo

Reaction score
The OEM surrounds fit perfectly over the AERIE titanium exhaust. This is the setup I have on my car. I was in doubt on whether to install the titanium tips, but apparently installing these means removing the whole rear bumper and I didn't want to do that as it may be difficult to realign.
Can I trouble you for a phone video of your titanium exhaust?

Would love to hear what it sounds like!

On top of that existing video with the guy with the red emira.

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can I trouble you for a phone video of your titanium exhaust?

Would love to hear what it sounds like!

On top of that existing video with the guy with the red emira.
I'm trying to get organized with a good mic to take a realistic sounding audio clip. Keep in mind I don't have the full system (headers, y-pipe, muffler), but only the 3rd cat delete and muffler so it won't sound like the full system.

Mickeymo

Reaction score
I'm trying to get organized with a good mic to take a realistic sounding audio clip. Keep in mind I don't have the full system (headers, y-pipe, muffler), but only the 3rd cat delete and muffler so it won't sound like the full system.
Ahh cool. I'm also thinking just the muffler and 3rd cat delete. I'm based in Australia, not sure if I can even do cat delete.

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi @Aerie,

I've got the OEM black tip surrounds on the exhaust, which is important to me because I've blacked out the whole car.

Will the OEM surrounds fit onto the titanium exhaust?

Yes , the OEM surround are for for our titanium exhaust system, you can see the picture our customer are same setting .

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For install the exhaust end tap remove the diffuser surround can be installed

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey there! We're thrilled to let you know that we've just wrapped up an amazing video shoot featuring our awesome carbon fiber package installed in a car. In the video, we've highlighted some cool upgrades like the front spitter, side skirts, rear wing, and diffuser. We can't wait to share this exciting footage with you! Stay tuned! ❤️

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts