• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

⭐ New EmiraForum.com Supporting Membership! ⭐

Featured
The spirit of our Lotus Emira Forum has always been driven by the passion and commitment of our members. Over the years, many of you have expressed a desire to contribute to the site's growth and evolution. Today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of the EmiraForum.com Supporting Membership program, offering you the opportunity to become an integral part of our community's journey.

For just $24 per year (a mere $2 per month or 6 cents per day), you can now join forces with fellow enthusiasts and become a Supporting Member, unlocking exclusive features and privileges that will elevate your forum experience. Some of these additional perks include:
  • Emira Forum Badge under your username! ( Lotus Emira Forum Supporting Member )
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Access to the Members Only forum
  • Enable Push Notifications!
  • Edit custom title
  • Increase the number of threads & posts per page
  • Increase the number of conversations per page
  • Search direct messages/conversations
  • Upload attachments to conversations
  • New EmiraForum.com World Wide Member Map
  • Emira Forum Member Map

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.emiraforum.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!

T6061

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Happy to support the forum. Tons of useful info here. Checked my IP address location using the link above and it shows as San Clemente, CA (which is correct) but I'm not on the map and I've certainly posted over the last 365 days...would be cool if the map feature worked. :)

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Happy to support the forum. Tons of useful info here. Checked my IP address location using the link above and it shows as San Clemente, CA (which is correct) but I'm not on the map and I've certainly posted over the last 365 days...would be cool
Some Latitude involved.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What info is in the 'members only' forum? Do we get members only jackets also? ;)
Is the map fixed for members? It works for non-members but doesnt have many users on it.