U.S. Update: Allocation & Order Date

Leonard

Reaction score
Sounds right to me. The way the GM of my dealer made it sound was that this was a big meeting with all the US dealers and Lotus.

We need to find this zoom link. I wonder if CS would believe I'm an employee who lost the email invite. 🤫
You could wear a disguise to fit in?
Screenshot_20220809-202731_Google.jpg

NB TOTAL joke as I'm not that cruel. Sorry Lotus.

Leonard

Reaction score
Just to confirm: Lotus Cars USA is having an online meeting with the dealer network early tomorrow afternoon. The meeting has been described as an "Emira Production Update". We will send out a communication updating all of our deposit holders after the meeting. Fingers crossed for good news!

Some proactive feedback would be amazing. Strong work💪 🤩
Could you please update the UK and EU on here as well as we haven't heard anything lol.
Thank you good sir

Cachaco131

Reaction score
Just to confirm: Lotus Cars USA is having an online meeting with the dealer network early tomorrow afternoon. The meeting has been described as an "Emira Production Update". We will send out a communication updating all of our deposit holders after the meeting. Fingers crossed for good news!
Please call Boardwalk Lotus and give them a 101 on customer service.

GatorMotorsport

Reaction score
Some proactive feedback would be amazing. Strong work💪 🤩
Could you please update the UK and EU on here as well as we haven't heard anything lol.
Thank you good sir
I assume most of the info covered will be specific to our market, but I'll copy/paste the communication we send out here.

kitkat

Reaction score
I assume most of the info covered will be specific to our market, but I'll copy/paste the communication we send out here.
Thanks a lot for that!

I really appreciate your dealer is on here and giving us some updates. I would have gone with your dealer since you're so great about communicating early on but your reservation count was already so high :) -- I can see why!

don4v4n

Reaction score
An embargo is in effect until tomorrow 12PM EST. We'll send out an update within the next 24 hours. Lots of information was covered in today's meeting.
More waiting... I love that we have a delay to tell us we have delay. My guess is they are going to launch the base info... just to give the perception of progress.

VL3X

Reaction score
More waiting... I love that we have a delay to tell us we have delay. My guess is they are going to launch the base info... just to give the perception of progress.

Agreed. What if US FE spec orders are now able to update and pick from all the colors?! 😁 JK.. why would early buyers actually get something positive amid all these delays and frustrations? 😔

OP
Israel_7

Israel_7

Reaction score
I AM STOKED*

Pegasi

Reaction score

It would be great if they launched the base info for those of us in BASE camp. However I am not going to get my hopes up that I will be seeing the 13 base colors this soon.