Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks to my new friend @Autopsy for reminding me that non-English-speaking countries write their web pages in "non-English", here are some more shots from the Chengdu Auto Show last week (unfortunately these are the best quality that I could find on Google):

d3774d785ee645a28e95e08bc503e6cb.jpeg

069b7a67c18bdb81c8.jpg

1488x0_1_autohomecar__ChwFkGMJkguARxSpAAOfgfC9FLM875.jpg

93243695gy1h5nmllfbafj20j60cmmz0.jpg

93243695gy1h5nmlleo47j20j60csdht.jpg

93243695gy1h5nmllfyffj20j60cswgb.jpg

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
In some of those it looks more "Mandarin Orange" than Hethel Yellow!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi All

Though time to have a hethel yellow photo thread, I have had three previous Evora's Red S, Silver GTE and Military Grey GT430 (all sold now) so wanted a bright colour for the Emira V6 FE I have on order. Actually wanted a bright green or chrome orange but the only bright colour is the yellow at present so it will be that..

Pics from the configurator, who is going for the yellow and what wheels, callipers and interior? I have at present chosen yellow callipers, alcantara yellow stich and diamond cut wheels. Last photo has the yellow callipers.

Also most importantly black pack or not!!? Driving myself mad on that question. I think black pack = no rear 3/4 privacy and no black pack + privacy glass.

Change my mind daily on the black pack...so indecisive, I think!
One way forward is not to have the black pack, live with the choice. You can then have the roof wrapped in black…..these days it looks perfect. Then if you don’t like it remove the wrap. And then reverse that decision…….

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Great photos, thank you for sharing!

Some really good shots of the silver forged wheels too. Those wheels really need a darker paint colour to pop. Dark Verdant, Magma and Shadow Grey will be perfect with Silver wheels.
Agreed, the yellow (without BP) needs the black or DC wheels. Silver wheels are my preference but maybe with Magma (still undecided with the colour….).

Logoman

Reaction score
Just for balance, the silver wheels are perfect with Hethel Yellow.
Black wheels are just fashionable.

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just for balance, the silver wheels are perfect with Hethel Yellow.
Black wheels are just fashionable.
The car looked great to me. It’s a nice yellow and really does suit the car. I’m now very keen to see some other colours in the flesh as I’m still very undecided on my final spec.

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They definitely don’t look bad at all with Hethel! I was just making observation that silver wheels will pop more with a darker body colour.
Just saw the latest IG post by Lotus Antwerp from this morning and they had “another” delivery of 4 Emiras. 2 Hethel yellow, one Magma red and one Seneca blue. Both yellow babies had black wheels with one having red calipers and the other having yellow. The yellow calipers were definitely a much brighter yellow than the body colour and just don’t look right. Black wheels with red calipers on the Hethel yellow looked good.

Last edited:

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So that’s where all the Auto gearboxes have gone…. :)
Possibly….. It’s all a bit strange. V6 AT for demo cars, but you can only buy the V6 with MT. You can only buy a V6 MT with BP and DC wheels, but demo is non BP and silver wheels.

Regardless, it was great to finally see the Emira in the flesh and I can confirm it looks amazing!

A little scared to have a test drive in a V6, fall in love with the sound and drop another 30% over the I4 price.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Possibly….. It’s all a bit strange. V6 AT for demo cars, but you can only buy the V6 with MT. You can only buy a V6 MT with BP and DC wheels, but demo is non BP and silver wheels.
Very strange! I wonder why so many restrictions?

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts