Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The other thing with alcantara is deciding which way you want the stripes to go! This is a peak inside my Yaris, first time I've had alcantara seats and I'm a fan.

eZy Watermark_22-10-2021_08-24-03am.JPEG

thumbnail_D0D76A36-F6DF-4117-A6A0-BE51143A2142.jpeg

Ian C

Reaction score
Just keep in mind that the yellow calipers are a different yellow to the bodywork and again to the Lotus badge, so you would have three different yellows going on. For this reason I went for red calipers, but might change that to black.
Not sure why they cant have a black version of the badge. i have changed the badge on all my previous cars with aftermarket versions.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not sure why they cant have a black version of the badge. i have changed the badge on all my previous cars with aftermarket versions.
I’ll be getting black aftermarket nose and wheel badges for mine.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've looked into this too, any recommendations on where to source them?
Not yet but I expect places like Eliseparts and Hangar111 will do them.

Rya

Reaction score
Going to go with 6 speed manual sport, black pack, privacy glass, diamond cut wheels , black calipers (not yellow) , ice grey leather and leather steering wheel yellow stitch/TDC marker, privacy glass

View attachment 930
Hi just had my phone call and paid £3k. I'm going with yellow and black pack. Black wheels with red calipers. Alcantara with red stitching

Rya

Reaction score
Hi just had my phone call and paid £3k. I'm going with yellow and black pack. Black wheels with red calipers. Alcantara with red stitching
Should I go red leather interior ??

WAX3D

Reaction score
Going to go with 6 speed manual sport, black pack, privacy glass, diamond cut wheels , black calipers (not yellow) , ice grey leather and leather steering wheel yellow stitch/TDC marker, privacy glass

View attachment 930
Hi , just thought I'd let you know , you can't order a alcantara steering wheel with coloured stitching , just black stitching !
You can choose coloured stitching if you order a auto . Crazy I know , but I've had email confirmation .
IL be sticking with leather and getting it re covered in alcantara and yellow stitching by a local guy . It will work out cheaper than the £400 anyway .
Rob

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Paid my final deposit today and will receive the first Australian allocation for 2022.
Hethel Yellow
Red Brake calipers
V6 Auto
Red Leather interior
Sports suspension with GY F1 tyre

Attachments

• EA9A9E2A-7417-441D-A8C0-94FB45A1562C.jpeg
    EA9A9E2A-7417-441D-A8C0-94FB45A1562C.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 135

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’ll be getting black aftermarket nose and wheel badges for mine.
Now that is a thought. My Exige S RGB did come with a black/white nose badge as standard, and it does match quite well, especially against the car's (Aspen) White body colour.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Not yet but I expect places like Eliseparts and Hangar111 will do them.
I think the yellow with black pack and silver wheels is really a wonderful combination! It’s bold. Everyone’s head will turn, even those who aren’t car people. It’s just such a beautiful and striking design, and the yellow shows it off magnificently. It’s not for me anymore, but would have been 20 years ago. But for those who choose it……BRAVO!

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that the yellow calipers are a different yellow to the bodywork and again to the Lotus badge, so you would have three different yellows going on. For this reason I went for red calipers, but might change that to black.
Had my first viewing of the (Seneca Blue) Emira today, and what a fantastic looking car it was seeing one for the first time! (y)

Very true with regards to the different shades of yellow, as evident by the photograph taken today - the colour sample, brake caliper, and Lotus badge are all different shades of yellow!
Lotus Emira - Hethel Yellow vs Brake Caliper vs Lotus Badge.jpg

As such, even though my first choice of body colour is Hethel Yellow, the brakes and interior stitching will be red. Having had 5 fun cars from 3 different manufacturers in various shades of yellow, some being metallic/pearl and some solid, I think yellow will suit the Emira very well.

Not sure about the Upper Black Pack just yet. I prefer the cleaner look of the body colour roof, but will go for the lower black pack. Some more time needs to be spent on the configurator before making a final decision.

Lotus Emira - Hethel Yellow - sunlight.jpg

Last edited:

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Had my first viewing of the (Seneca Blue) Emira today, and what a fantastic looking car it was seeing one for the first time! (y)

Very true with regards to the different shades of yellow, as evident by the photograph taken today - the colour sample, brake caliper, and Lotus badge are all different shades of yellow!
View attachment 1191

As such, even though my first choice of body colour is Hethel Yellow, the brakes and interior stitching will be red. Having had 5 fun cars from 3 different manufacturers in various shades of yellow, some being metallic/pearl and some solid, I think yellow will suit the Emira very well.

Not sure about the Upper Black Pack just yet. I prefer the cleaner look of the body colour roof, but will go for the lower black pack. Some more time needs to be spent on the configurator before making a final decision.

View attachment 1192
75226D7D-656B-461A-862B-09E90AEABEAE.jpeg

That’s exactly how I locked in my car 🙂.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks fantastic. (y)

Certainly helps to see how others have configured their cars.

I too have gone for red brake calipers, but am likely to go for the Alcantara interior with red stitching, and silver wheels. Had a good chat with the Head of Sales (Europe), and raised the point about the omission of matching stitching on the steering wheel (on V6 manual cars), and was assured that we will be able to add this if one expresses an interest when placing an order. I aim to do this, so will be gunning for red stitching and the 12 o'clock marker in red.

Last edited:

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Had a good chat with the Head of Sales (Europe), and raised the point about the omission of matching stitching on the steering wheel (on V6 manual cars), and was assured that we will be able to add this if one expresses interest when placing an order.
Love hearing this!

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts