Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Some more absolutely gorgeous shots of the best First Edition paint colour from Instagram today. 😎

And I just noticed they were even kind enough to remove the ugly front plate on that first shot! Kings among men...

300019222_559538739258121_6177807945700195079_n.jpg

299713054_8252188848125334_3284372783680701281_n.jpg

300362919_732087201234303_133867762502539117_n.jpg

Source: link

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Gotta say black pack w/ yellow is a winner. Nimbus I like without. Seneca it's a toss up, can't decide which is nicer. If the car was just a little uglier I would have been gone by now. It's like dating a super model and only getting to third base. Damn Lotus.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Gotta say black pack w/ yellow is a winner. Nimbus I like without. Seneca it's a toss up, can't decide which is nicer. If the car was just a little uglier I would have been gone by now. It's like dating a super model and only getting to third base. Damn Lotus.
No no, it's more like: you only get to first base, and if you try stealing second, you're banned from going on any more dates until 2023. ;)

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
No no, it's more like: you only get to first base, and if you try stealing second, you're banned from going on any more dates until 2023. ;)
Even worse, I've never seen her in person.... maybe I am getting catfished. Set up a date for pickup and a Camry shows up... I would be upset.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have been bouncing between with and without upper black pack. I hate black cars (owned 3) and they show the dust real bad. I have come to the conclusion I like both solid yellow and UBP equally as much but did spec the UBP anyway o_O

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Always good to see a new post on this thread agreed! To reward your enthusiasm here's a pic of the car from Aus wearing silver wheels from the LDA DV car. Photoshop not the best but gave it a try as it's my spec (though I have the I wish they hadn't change the-colour yellow calipers).

hethel-yellow-melbourne-silver-wheels-calipers.jpg

heeltow

Reaction score
Always good to see a new post on this thread agreed! To reward your enthusiasm here's a pic of the car from Aus wearing silver wheels from the LDA DV car. Photoshop not the best but gave it a try as it's my spec (though I have the I wish they hadn't change the-colour yellow calipers).

View attachment 8265
Nice! That looks like my exact spec except for the calipers :)

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice! That looks like my exact spec except for the calipers :)
Sir, you must share your calliper colour choice! It still gives me daily palpitations (even though I have already booked mine in for painting, colour matched to Hethel.)

I’m also holding a ‘joker’ of changing my spec to silver or black, to punt delivery from November. Or maybe it’s a lottery ticket.

Logoman

Reaction score
Sir, you must share your calliper colour choice! It still gives me daily palpitations (even though I have already booked mine in for painting, colour matched to Hethel.)

I’m also holding a ‘joker’ of changing my spec to silver or black, to punt delivery from November. Or maybe it’s a lottery ticket.
I'd not thought of having them colour matched - good idea. I've specced yellow.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've just spoken to Alex at CS confirming yellow>silver calliper change. As tempting as it is, I've decided against hopeful delivery in November (I had an Oct build slot) and having to sort out calipers, just seems a bit wrong on an 80k car. I get to mess about in my Yaris for the winter which is probably more 'sensible'!

So hopefully some good news incoming for someone with my spec (lower black pack, silver wheels, yellow calipers, alcantara yellow stitch, alcantara s/wheel, privacy delete, tracker).

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've just spoken to Alex at CS confirming yellow>silver calliper change. As tempting as it is, I've decided against hopeful delivery in November (I had an Oct build slot) and having to sort out calipers, just seems a bit wrong on an 80k car. I get to mess about in my Yaris for the winter which is probably more 'sensible'!

So hopefully some good news incoming for someone with my spec (lower black pack, silver wheels, yellow calipers, alcantara yellow stitch, alcantara s/wheel, privacy delete, tracker).
The irony will be the lucky recipient of your November car will be able to change the spec to whatever they want!!! 😏🤣

heeltow

Reaction score

Lol well yellow of course. If you've got a high res I'll happily use it as my desktop wallpaper :)

heeltow

Reaction score
I will note.. really the only way to stand out with this hethel is to NOT get yellow calipers. I like the look and it I don't care about trying to be a 1/1 car.. But with the minimal options available I think black and red will be an afterthought for most. I'm disgusted with myself that I'm posting about caliper paint.

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I will note.. really the only way to stand out with this hethel is to NOT get yellow calipers. I like the look and it I don't care about trying to be a 1/1 car.. But with the minimal options available I think black and red will be an afterthought for most. I'm disgusted with myself that I'm posting about caliper paint.

Agreed.

My spec involves:

1.) Hethel Yellow
2.) Full Black Pack
3.) Silver Wheels
4.) Black Calipers

I'm also going to swap out all the yellow Lotus center wheel caps and front hood badge to the new black/silver Lotus ones.

The ONLY Yellow I want visible is for the actual body of the car. Yellow is a color where you don't want TOO much of it everywhere.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Exactly the same as me, except I have DC wheels instead of silver. The badge on the steering wheel is black and the yellow Evija looks great with black nose and wheel badges.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Lol well yellow of course. If you've got a high res I'll happily use it as my desktop wallpaper :)
Good point! Wonder if it might be me, given some changes seem to get allowed. That would be an amusing twist of fate!