Signing in from Tassie

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So I'm guessing everyone in Oz who has secured a FE slot got the email that I did today?

What build number are you all?

I'm 86
No, nothing has arrived yet from Simply Sports Cars. Perhaps Zagame (Adelaide) was quicker off the mark.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've seen people posting on Facebook from WA and VIC who have been notified. The email has gone to spam/quarantine/junk for some.

Jonners

Reaction score
Another Aussie here, based on Sydney's Northern Beaches.

Didn't finalise spec until mid-Jan and snuck-in before the FE order book closed. AU build slot is #99.

Spec is Verdant Green, Tan leather, silver wheels, yellow calipers, no black pack, touring chassis.

Not expecting to get the car until early '23.

Look forward to meeting a few of you, and I will *definitely* be bringing it down to Tassie!

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Another Aussie here, based on Sydney's Northern Beaches.

Didn't finalise spec until mid-Jan and snuck-in before the FE order book closed. AU build slot is #99.

Spec is Verdant Green, Tan leather, silver wheels, yellow calipers, no black pack, touring chassis.

Not expecting to get the car until early '23.

Look forward to meeting a few of you, and I will *definitely* be bringing it down to Tassie!
Likewise mate looking forward to catch up as I’m Sydney as well. And congrats 🥳 on your purchase.

Im lucky enough to be the #1 build slot allotted, then again I did put money down back in May 2021. Looks like July delivery 🚚 but time will tell.

Craig S

Reaction score
Afternoon folks,

Hope everyone is fairing well in the east coast deluge.

We're based in the Northern side of Sydney and build slot 93, after deposit down in December.

Looking forward to catching up with a few Emirii when they start arriving.

Cheers,

kbhoz

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just to be clear:-

"The total Australian allocation for V6 First Edition is 120 cars. The first 10 of these will become dealer/media cars, so you are one of 110 lucky customers who have managed to secure a build slot."
I am build slot #12