• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Prices

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,
read that the FE V6 will be about £75,000, the basic model will start at £60,000. But no sign of the FE AMG price, or am I missing something?

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi,
read that the FE V6 will be about £75,000, the basic model will start at £60,000. But no sign of the FE AMG price, or am I missing something?
Yes £75,995 for FE V6 and base edition £59,995 - prices been on Lotus website since last Monday - https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/model/emira/, but as you say no sign yet of FE AMG prices, just lots of speculation and discussion on here

Last edited:

Stormcloud

Reaction score
From dealers that I've spoken to, it's 7k discounted options from 12k individually optioned. You'll be looking at 68,995 is my guess when it's actually made public.

Reactions: Daz