Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Stiffarm

Reaction score
Nimbus gray definitely shows off the sculpting the best. Seen other colors live. IMO, looks best with black pack and black wheels, but that is personal preference.
Mine is Nimbus with no black pack, red calipers, black wheels and red lipstick eather. Absolutely epic.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Fresh wash (#2) today. There is so much pollen here in NC that it's almost impossible to keep her clean but she sure does shine like a mirror after a nice hand wash! The silver wheels are also a bit of a pain to keep clean but IMO they're worth it. I've had several comments about how the wheels just make this car pop.

IMG_2632.JPEG

MIGZ

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone done number with bronze wheels ? I can’t find the post of someone who was going to do champagne colored wheels.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Milltek controller and GRP delete installed. It’s on another level now.
That’s exactly what I had done and I leave it in valves open constantly unless I’m starting up really early in the morning.
I’m pretty sure it has got better after the 2 months of having it installed.
I’m picking up a new sound meter from work next week and will do some checks in the different modes.

Anyone know which would be better to record the sound out of an iPhone, iPad or a go pro?