Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Davidexige

Reaction score
Where was this one spotted at? Is this one being driven on the streets to? Would like some more information on this.
That one has a UK number plate, but when checking online the registration doesn't appear to have been assigned to a car yet, so not sure if it's out on the streets.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think you got it backwards. The left is the atomic silver. Here is my LC500 atomic silver in low light. I think the nimbus is quite similar
Apologies and thank you! We live up-side-down in Australia so I got my left and right mixed up 🤣

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think you got it backwards. The left is the atomic silver. Here is my LC500 atomic silver in low light. I think the nimbus is quite similar

Nice Lexus !

Which colour is that on rims?? Since I ordered nimbus with silver wheels I’m on the searching on paint them most probably

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
Nice Lexus !

Which colour is that on rims?? Since I ordered nimbus with silver wheels I’m on the searching on paint them most probably
Thank you, the wheels is BC Forged HCA162 in polished and Matt bronze 2pc.
I really like the atomic silver which I believe resembles the Nimbus grey. Changes in color to bronze and touch of brown in different lighting. In bright Sun it looks like silver.
The color is timeless and classy luxurious.

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
That car has the strangest proportions. Huge front and tiny cabin. Pretty though.
Thank you, I agree because it has a big V8 front engine and not really a sports car but more of a GT car. The Emira is a true sports car a well balanced car. I just miss driving a manual sports car.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That one has a UK number plate, but when checking online the registration doesn't appear to have been assigned to a car yet, so not sure if it's out on the streets.
Someone else suggested the background is the Lotus Advanced Technology Centre at Wellsbourne, University of Warwick.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Black Pack' Ferrari in Vegas. Emira has such a better profile IMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-205046_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-205046_Gallery.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 130

CheshireCat

Reaction score
Can't agree more!
I have configured Nimbus with silver wheels too.

Was thinking about changing to black wheels. Spoke to customer care. Change of wheel colour would delay delivery from Build August, delivery September to "some time in 2023".

Sticking with silver, but why would changing wheel choice affect build slots when they are supplied by Rimstock?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Was thinking about changing to black wheels. Spoke to customer care. Change of wheel colour would delay delivery from Build August, delivery September to "some time in 2023".

Sticking with silver, but why would changing wheel choice affect build slots when they are supplied by Rimstock?
Crikey that’s a delay. I’ve gone for silver wheels, my wife’s mini are black and I find them so-so the diamond cut wheels look like a flower as someone else mentioned. If the silver colour is not to my eyes I’ll get them done in a different silver.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
why would changing wheel choice affect build slots when they are supplied by Rimstock?

Because Rimstock is out of stock and causing delays. If you notice, there are very few photos of Emiras in or around the Hethel factory with the forged wheels that come on the first editions. In fact, most are sitting on temporary wheels until the forged wheels arrive.

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

I did Nimbus with Black Pack and Diamond cut wheels, Yellow cal's.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Someone put this up last week on here if you didn’t see it, thought it was a good picture. The black wheels are amazing

Attachments

• 1949A6EA-1860-4181-8016-23864E528AA8.png
    1949A6EA-1860-4181-8016-23864E528AA8.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 154