Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Oh baby FINALLY we get Nimbus in daylight and it's spectacular.

Edit: I'm in love with this.

View attachment 5438
IMG_20220512_102158.jpg

It's a great colour that will suit red or tan interior well imo

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Feels to me like tan is “tour” interior and red is “sport” interior. Both great, and just like the suspension I wish I had a button that switched between them ;)
Interesting, I've gone tour suspension 🤔 😄

My youngest wanted me to go red and I was tempted but done a few porsches with red.

Plus my transporter I'd grey with tan so thought it'd be nice to match lol
20200625_110954.jpg

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Would also go, although I've still not seen a sample in real life 🙄

I've seen it, it looks great, and it was equal to red for me in terms of how good it looks. I preferred red with Nimbus, but I think whoever gets ice (especially on Seneca and Magma cars) will be very, very happy.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Lotus wants us all to remain irritated until we entirely lose faith in the brand. Seems to be a strategy.
- "Matt, we've got a 3-year backlog of orders, but no way to build them. How can we get some people to drop off the list?"
- "No problem mate, let's just hide all the details, release the car late, and don't tell deposit holders anything. Oh and make sure any of the prototype cars have the lift kit installed."
- "On it!"

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Feels to me like tan is “tour” interior and red is “sport” interior. Both great, and just like the suspension I wish I had a button that switched between them ;)
That’s so right as I’m red with sports suspension lol 😆

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I brightened up the latest Nimbus spy shot so that we can actually see the car. :)

View attachment 5441
Nice. But that’s not how it looks in those lighting conditions, it’s darker.

This latest pic and the previous pics reinforce what I and everyone else who has done a factory tour has said: Nimbus looks amazing. It’s Russell Carr’s favourite of the FE colours.

It’ll work well with or without black pack, with all three wheel options and all of the interiors.

The other 5 FE colours all look great in real life too. Just different tones and personalities.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can we get some more shots of this? Surely the person did not just take one photo?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Eagle7 photoshopped and posted this and called it 'Lunar Pearl'. I love it - this would solve my dilemma of having to choose between Nimbus and white

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-105745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-105745_Chrome.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 167

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Eagle7 photoshopped and posted this and called it 'Lunar Pearl'. I love it - this would solve my dilemma of having to choose between Nimbus and white

Where was this one spotted at? Is this one being driven on the streets to? Would like some more information on this.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
LOL that isn't a photoshop, that's a render of a 3D model I have. I did a lot of that sort of thing late last year to help people get an idea of what their color choices might look like, because the configurator from Lotus at that time was pretty bad. They updated their configurator with the one you see now earlier this year.

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
Agree the Ferrari is like Shadow Grey, just a lighter grey.

Nimbus is much lighter with more cream/bronze/gold hues in it.

Its more like Lexus Liquid Platinum (left) than a bright silver like Lexus Atomic Silver (right).

View attachment 5220
I think you got it backwards. The left is the atomic silver. Here is my LC500 atomic silver in low light. I think the nimbus is quite similar

Attachments

• 54848236-7573-4623-A0A2-AC4BBEBC0CC2.jpeg
    54848236-7573-4623-A0A2-AC4BBEBC0CC2.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 120