Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

ADC

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I quicky snapped this while the Ferrari was turning left. Looks like a very odd optical illusion
Like this?
tenor.gif

Attachments

• bounce.gif
    bounce.gif
    939.4 KB · Views: 14

ADC

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think I have genuine Nimbus Envy from looking at @DrD's renders. I must remained disciplined and committed to the Seneca MLC-Edition cause!!

Reactions: DrD

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Glad I went with black wheels. even though I fancied silver for a change as think they really compliment Nimbus
I’ve gone silver, I think the black wheels don’t “pop” on this photo. I’ve gone black pack but it does look good without it.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thanks man....... was just confident to go without blackpack and then this. I will be sleepless again tonight.
I’m getting roof etc done afterwards will be quite a bit cheaper and you’ve got option later of without again

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’m getting roof etc done afterwards will be quite a bit cheaper and you’ve got option later of without again
Not sure it will work out much cheaper tbh unless you do it yourself. Then you'll still need to sort the exhaust tips and badges.

The option to change it later is a good one though

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I think I have genuine Nimbus Envy from looking at @DrD's renders. I must remained disciplined and committed to the Seneca MLC-Edition cause!!
Lol I also keep flip flopping when I see photos I will only be 💯 % confident in my decision after I see all colours in outside environment. My top 4 Nimbus, Magma, blue, verdant - also think it depends on how you match wheels and interior for overall look

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lol I also keep flip flopping when I see photos I will only be 💯 % confident in my decision after I see all colours in outside environment. My top 4 Nimbus, Magma, blue, verdant - also think it depends on how you match wheels and interior for overall look
You've really narrowed your options down! :ROFLMAO: