Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think this is A thing as well.
Lotus say they are all new colours. I'm not sure I believe they are all new colours.... Bit of tweakage to existing colours maybe.
If you paint a moustache on the Mona Lisa is it a new original master piece? Maybe...
You mean like the Emira isn't a reskinned Evora? ;)

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think this is A thing as well.
Lotus say they are all new colours. I'm not sure I believe they are all new colours.... Bit of tweakage to existing colours maybe.
If you paint a moustache on the Mona Lisa is it a new original master piece? Maybe...

I'm actually quite glad I didn't make the FE cut at this point. Especially since timing of delivery would have been just in time to put the car in storage anyway... Will be good to see more finished cars in various lighting before having to decide.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
You mean like the Emira isn't a reskinned Evora? ;)
Ahh don't say that Tom. My Rose tinted specs are already getting clearer by the day 😅
I know you are joking BUT
I so wish Lotus were just more open about the development from the off. The more they hide and posture the more it puts me off both the car and the brand.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
'Silver Bullet' SF90 - thought id throw these pics into the mix FWIW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-195713_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-195713_Facebook.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20220302-195703_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-195703_Facebook.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 92

FederGigant

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So…was watching a few Emira videos on YouTube (as you do) and noticed what looks like a fairly clear view of a nimbus? car in the carfection video. Not sure if posted already…
Posted one or two times already. It's not nimbus. Russell Carr also stated in this video that he hasn't seen a nimbus grey car yet.

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ive gone Nimbus and tan, wasnt sure whether tan would work but the alcantera felt very dark inside when in the show car. I am 50/50 whether to change to DV green however as now I have got used to how dark it is then I think it looks great in the configurator. Im not an early delivery slot anyway so should have time to see them all and even decide whether to stick with FE or hold off for V6 base. The upside of being slow off the mark I guess :)

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Ive gone Nimbus and tan, wasnt sure whether tan would work but the alcantera felt very dark inside when in the show car. I am 50/50 whether to change to DV green however as now I have got used to how dark it is then I think it looks great in the configurator. Im not an early delivery slot anyway so should have time to see them all and even decide whether to stick with FE or hold off for V6 base. The upside of being slow off the mark I guess :)
You won't go wrong with either of those - my spec is DV &Tan, if I was to change to anything else I'd been sorely tempted by Nimbus & Tan!!!

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Seen the DV picture here?

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Nimbus with tan on the production line. The colours do work well together.

View attachment 3693
oh, I like that! I was beginning in my head to move away from Nimbus, but that door looks BEAUTIFUL. I was hoping it wouldn't be too light. It looks perfect from that. BP on the top and I'm happy. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. If I don't go with it then DV for me! Maybe!!!!
Alcantara for interior...always wanted alcantara since being in friends 911 and 600LT!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Under that lighting it sure looks like it. I love these kinds of under-the-skin photos. You can see all kinds of things clearly you wouldn't normally see.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I'm on the fence between Nimbus and Shadow... I have until Friday to decide. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My wife likes Shadow Grey but the only thing that put me off this and DV is that there are lots of black plastic features that I want to contrast with and you can't do that with a dark colour but with Nimbus you can. Having said that if I hadn't seen shadow grey I may have gone for that over Nimbus.