DV3M1RA

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum. confirmed order holder of v1.0 FE 6sp in canada and like everyone still waiting... test drove last week and feel its worth the wait.

separately, can someone advise how i can get in contact with the admin of the forum regarding registration issues? PMs and emails to admin@emiraforum have returned errors.

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello all, new to the forum. confirmed order holder of v1.0 FE 6sp in canada and like everyone still waiting... test drove last week and feel its worth the wait.

separately, can someone advise how i can get in contact with the admin of the forum regarding registration issues? PMs and emails to admin@emiraforum have returned errors.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you’ve had issues contacting admin. Send a private message via the forum to @supersix and @Dragoon, who are the forum admins.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @DV3M1RA

Thanks for letting us know about the email issue. It should be resolved now.

OP
D

DV3M1RA

Reaction score
thanks supersix, mind if I email you at the admin address to clean up some registration errors? don't know if its something associated with my areas IP but I had a lot of issues registering. thanks again!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks supersix, mind if I email you at the admin address to clean up some registration errors? don't know if its something associated with my areas IP but I had a lot of issues registering. thanks again!

No problem, email me and I'll get you fixed up!