Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for posting. Yet another car that sits totally different to others we’ve seen. We don’t even know what we are going to get 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣.
Yeah that ride height and wheel outset is more like the clay model than any of the other cars we've seen.

Blue97

Reaction score
Like that and with the Silver , satin wheels.
Like Green cars but never had a Yellow one before . The Green with the Yellow stripe is very tempting though although probably too late for me to change.

99Problems

Reaction score
man... that FE badge is AGGRESIVELY misaligned :ROFLMAO:

One has to assume that will be fixed for production models with all the drum beating around quality, but getting that right on a show model doesn't seem like too tall an order...

that aside, i'm still happy with my DV pic based on these pics.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
View attachment 5008
Found this on the net. Imagine this with Tan leather interior…… that is so tempting now.
It’s a very sophisticated colour and moody and the yellow just shout a little of Lotus racing. 🧐. Some serious decisions to make soon.
DV with yellow accents has returned to be my top colour choice….. so relieved.
I wish the color looked like this!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
man... that FE badge is AGGRESIVELY misaligned :ROFLMAO:

One has to assume that will be fixed for production models with all the drum beating around quality, but getting that right on a show model doesn't seem like too tall an order...

that aside, i'm still happy with my DV pic based on these pics.
It's not misaligned, the side badge has always been offset like that. It's a weird design choice but a very intentional one.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So good to finally see DV in proper photos. FINALLY the mystery is over. 😂

And yep, it's dark! Near black in all but the brightest light. A very classy, very desirable color, but not for me personally. 😎

Two thumbs up on the photos, thanks again. 👍👍

DenzilP

Reaction score
Yep, I think you are on the money with that.
I disagree, the clay model the wheels are touching the arches, you can see it on the lotus website, which is far too low IMO. The DV one here looks perfect to me, a good gap and it doesn’t look like the body is having a argument with the wheels. 😁

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anybody else notice that this car got its own special branding on the back to match the dealership name? Now, I'm not butthurt or anything but maybe the reason we're all getting such underwhelming customer support from Lotus is because they're putting more effort into the Chinese market, and less into the rest of the world? Just a theory...

branding.png

OP
A

Autopsy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anybody else notice that this car got its own special branding on the back to match the dealership name? Now, I'm not butthurt or anything but maybe the reason we're all getting such underwhelming customer support from Lotus is because they're putting more effort into the Chinese market, and less into the rest of the world? Just a theory...

View attachment 5021
No this is not dealer branding but a trademark dispute here in China for the lotus name. So it has to be added.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
No this is not dealer branding but a trademark dispute here in China for the lotus name. So it has to be added.
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up for me. 🤦‍♂️😅

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Another yellow accent possibility for dark verdant…
F568DC2B-3C51-4D4D-A709-E3513D2AC9FA.jpeg

I’m considering wrapping the entire lower black pack sides yellow with contrasting black LOTUS in bold font. Thoughts? 🤔
One for @Eagle7 skills 🙏

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Another yellow accent possibility for dark verdant…
View attachment 5027
I’m considering wrapping the entire lower black pack sides yellow with contrasting black LOTUS in bold font. Thoughts? 🤔
One for @Eagle7 skills 🙏
I would put a yellow stripe down the bottom of the door and not re-color the lower black pack.