Autopsy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
New Dark Verdant car shown in China

微信图片_20220501143628.jpg
微信图片_20220501143637.jpg

DenzilP

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Yet another car that sits totally different to others we’ve seen. We don’t even know what we are going to get 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣.
As it’s China, it must be a i4, so maybe the suspension/ride height is different to the v6‘s ones we have seen. Does look really nice 👌

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very nice ! Thank you for posting.
Nice and dark, just the way I wanted it to be !

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Is that DV? It looks more like shadow on my screen, so hard to tell!
Yeah it's DV. It's not a cutesy or fun color; it's quite serious. It definitely has a mysterious vibe to it. I think it looks great. I made the right choice!

OP
A

Autopsy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As it’s China, it must be a i4, so maybe the suspension/ride height is different to the v6‘s ones we have seen. Does look really nice 👌
I wouldn’t read too much into details like ride height. It’s a show car without an engine may not be even built in hethel.

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Interestingly, being so dark it minimizes the pinched waist effect on the sides, so the car looks heftier in the mid-section area. Can't wait to see what this is going to look like outside on a clear, bright sunny day.
It looks great! Very classy - especially with tan as seen in the showroom seat next to the car…
9567FBAD-803A-4936-809C-E58B3CDAA58D.jpeg

I’m still undecided between Hethel yellow, Magma red or dark verdant & need to lock in my order by May 6th. Luckily, I’m taking the factory tour on May 5th so the timing couldn’t be better.
It would make my day if some kind soul was able to photoshop one of the new dark verdant images as per this render by @Eagle7 but without the yellow pinstripe around the wheels 😇🙏
E8A82C30-EDAA-4B01-9203-1D4874F7DF9A.png

DDubya

Reaction score
It looks great! Very classy - especially with tan as seen in the showroom seat next to the car…View attachment 5003
I’m still undecided between Hethel yellow, Magma red or dark verdant & need to lock in my order by May 6th. Luckily, I’m taking the factory tour on May 5th so the timing couldn’t be better.
It would make my day if some kind soul was able to photoshop one of the new dark verdant images as per this render by @Eagle7 but without the yellow pinstripe around the wheels 😇🙏
View attachment 5004
Happy with that, exactly as the spec I have chosen. are the lower cell guards photo shopped or real. I really like that, nice touch!

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Interestingly, being so dark it minimizes the pinched waist effect on the sides, so the car looks heftier in the mid-section area. Can't wait to see what this is going to look like outside on a clear, bright sunny day.
Spot on, this difference was evident with the first 2 cars in Shadow and Seneca. The lighter colours definitely benefit from the visual trick of the pinched waist, unless of course anyone decided to switch the sills to body colour - that might be an interesting experiment?

Still love DV - and increasingly fixated with the white one I saw at Hethel - both ends of the spectrum have me smitten!

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Happy with that, exactly as the spec I have chosen. are the lower cell guards photo shopped or real. I really like that, nice touch!
They’re not real. It’s a screenshot of one of @Eagle7 ‘s digital creations. Here’s another…
1826CC7D-8CA3-48F5-AEA7-C42C6C9CEB40.png

Attachments

• AD8E8892-6DE1-4F1D-BF54-C8E810594528.png
    AD8E8892-6DE1-4F1D-BF54-C8E810594528.png
    194 KB · Views: 67

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
12AD4A2E-0765-4BF2-9DFE-4748D8208B23.png

Found this on the net. Imagine this with Tan leather interior…… that is so tempting now.
It’s a very sophisticated colour and moody and the yellow just shout a little of Lotus racing. 🧐. Some serious decisions to make soon.
DV with yellow accents has returned to be my top colour choice….. so relieved.