MC20 question

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Why do you think there is 430 Maserati MC20s for sale on auto trader? Many seem very reasonably priced. Are they flipper cars? Is there a problem with the car? Maybe people just don’t like them? Curious if anyone has any insight.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

d15b7

Reaction score
Well, historically Maserati, as a car brand, depreciate MASSIVELY compared to other exotic car brands. The MC20 seems to be following in that vein

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Why do you think there is 430 Maserati MC20s for sale on auto trader? Many seem very reasonably priced. Are they flipper cars? Is there a problem with the car? Maybe people just don’t like them? Curious if anyone has any insight.
Curious, where are you seeing 430 for sale? I opened up autotrader.com and set my filter nationwide and it returns 105 results. Still a lot, mind you...

OP
Green

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Curious, where are you seeing 430 for sale? I opened up autotrader.com and set my filter nationwide and it returns 105 results. Still a lot, mind you...
My bad I think I looked at the number on top. There are five pages for sale on auto trader.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My bad I think I looked at the number on top. There are five pages for sale on auto trader.
Gotcha. It's an interesting question, though, and for comparison I did a similar search and there are 153 Lamborghini Huracans for sale in the same model year range (ie: 2022 and later). I guess now we just need to divide each number by the total produced of each vehicle, and then compare the percentages... 🤔

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a little incite, my friend sells exotic vehicles. Told me they can’t even give mc20s away. One had to be sold at wholesale. Apparently they look great but the handling and brand reputation isn’t matching the price.

OP
Green

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I have a little incite, my friend sells exotic vehicles. Told me they can’t even give mc20s away. One had to be sold at wholesale. Apparently they look great but the handling and brand reputation isn’t matching the price.
Wow that was kind of what I was guessing. Thanks for the incite. They are not bad looking. I think when they first came out they were selling for 50g over MSRP.

NigeT

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow that was kind of what I was guessing. Thanks for the incite. They are not bad looking. I think when they first came out they were selling for 50g over MSRP.
JayEmm did a review a few months back which didn't come out too positive.