• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Is there a Magma Red V6 1st Edition for Sale - UK?

AndySXV

Reaction score
Hi all, after seeing the 4 lovely Emira's at the weekend and kicking my self even harder for cancelling my original order, and then placing a new order! Does anyone have a Magma Red due for delivery that they want to sell straight on? It will be a cash deal.

The only downside is my GT430 would have to go if anyone is looking for one!
😭

IMG_2621.PNG

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are you really sure?????
Have you had a test drive in the Emira???
Probably a bit underwhelming coming out of that humdinger

OP
AndySXV

AndySXV

Reaction score
Are you really sure?????
Have you had a test drive in the Emira???
Probably a bit underwhelming coming out of that humdinger
I know I know, thats what everyone is saying, yes driven the Emira and its fine, a bit slower a bit fatter and quite a bit comfier with some modern bits, it ticks my boxes. Sold my 720s a few months ago so pretty much everything feels quite sedate now !

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all, after seeing the 4 lovely Emira's at the weekend and kicking my self even harder for cancelling my original order, and then placing a new order! Does anyone have a Magma Red due for delivery that they want to sell straight on? It will be a cash deal.

The only downside is my GT430 would have to go if anyone is looking for one!
😭

View attachment 23207
Here perhaps!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I may be able to help when it comes to selling your GT430, I know a few people who are looking. Recently helped line up two buyers and sellers. Drop me a PM with details on the car.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know I know, thats what everyone is saying, yes driven the Emira and its fine, a bit slower a bit fatter and quite a bit comfier with some modern bits, it ticks my boxes. Sold my 720s a few months ago so pretty much everything feels quite sedate now !
Ahh ok if you are coping post 720 then i can stop panicking for you 😂👍

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I may be able to help when it comes to selling your GT430, I know a few people who are looking. Recently helped line up two buyers and sellers. Drop me a PM with details on the car.
And all for a very reasonable 45% handling fee, eh Tom??!! 🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding 😉

OP
AndySXV

AndySXV

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning fella. That would look even better sat on my drive😜

Wake

Reaction score
How much do GT430s tend to go for? I saw a couple last year up for sale on the 90s region. I assume they hold value pretty well?

OP
AndySXV

AndySXV

Reaction score
How much do GT430s tend to go for? I saw a couple last year up for sale on the 90s region. I assume they hold value pretty well?
Mid 90’s is a fair price, a dealer has said he would take it at £90k. they are only going up in value now, a U.K. dealer sold one late last year for £110k, in Europe they all fetch over £100, some are asking £120k

If I could keep the GT and have an Emira I would, Simply dont have the space

Last edited:

Tim Hodgson

Reaction score
Hi Tim, I havent managed to sort a deal on my GT yet, really surprised yours hasn't sold yet especially as its the only red and its well priced too.
Me too- looks unreal in the flesh. By far the best colour! I don't think anything is selling at the moment. This snow is not helping! If we had some nice spring sunshine I think things would start to move.

OP
AndySXV

AndySXV

Reaction score
Me too- looks unreal in the flesh. By far the best colour! I don't think anything is selling at the moment. This snow is not helping! If we had some nice spring sunshine I think things would start to move.
I agree. I know I have a long wait for mine but can’t wait. All those on Autotrader seem to have stalled, can’t believe they are dropping below £83k and still not selling. I got offered a Verdent for £81,400. Still havent sold my GT but might have a deal for a Seneca blue one plus cash.