I may give up waiting and buy in the secondary market.

Mike2000

Reaction score
I've had a deposit since August of 2021 and it doesn't seem like I'd be getting the car any time soon. I may just start looking in the secondary market once they start landing in Canada. Any idea what they would go for? I cant seem to find any for sale yet.

Captain.Kirk

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’m in Canada and placed my deposit in June 2021. I gave up a month ago and got my deposit refunded. IF Emiras do ever arrive in Canada, I’m not sure if I would even buy one even on the secondary market based on the huge list of issues. It’s ironic when Matt Windle said in October 2022 that “... we have to get it right!” and unfortunately, they have got it so wrong with the Emira. Good luck my friend.

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I've had a deposit since August of 2021 and it doesn't seem like I'd be getting the car any time soon. I may just start looking in the secondary market once they start landing in Canada. Any idea what they would go for? I cant seem to find any for sale yet.
Plenty for sale in EU. If you’re feeling risky you can grab a Left Hand drive model and fly it over(more affordable than you think). Bring it in as a non-road race car or something like that. However people get Alpine’s and Peugeot’s here. Then have it inspected, VIN confirmed, and road certified at your tax office. No different than getting a tag for a rat rod or any custom build