Hi from Singapore!

0pirates0

Reaction score
Welcome!
Just curious, how much does emira cost in Singarepore? I heard a Tesla model 3 would cost more than 100,000 USD there.

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome!
Just curious, how much does emira cost in Singarepore? I heard a Tesla model 3 would cost more than 100,000 USD there.
Currently the V6 is going for SGD$600,000 if I'm not wrong which works out to approximately USD$450,000. The taxes here are insane. The model 3 is around the price you mentioned but that is before something called a Certificate of Entitlement to own a car, which is currently priced at around SGD$120,000 for that class of vehicle.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
With those prices and taxes, what do non mega rich enthusiasts do? Do they buy and store cars in Malaysia or similar?

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
With those prices and taxes, what do non mega rich enthusiasts do? Do they buy and store cars in Malaysia or similar?
Yea it's not a good place to be a car enthusiast... Some go for more affordable options like evos/imprezas, minis, golf GTIs etc..

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Glad to have you here! Although SG is a great place to live, its not a good place for car enthusiasts. This is a place where only the truly rich can afford to drive. Wow.. 450k

0pirates0

Reaction score
Currently the V6 is going for SGD$600,000 if I'm not wrong which works out to approximately USD$450,000. The taxes here are insane. The model 3 is around the price you mentioned but that is before something called a Certificate of Entitlement to own a car, which is currently priced at around SGD$120,000 for that class of vehicle.
o_O