Hello from Miami

ggazso

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello! I'm Gábor from Miami, USA. Just thought I'd introduce myself after lurking here for a while.

My last "sporty" car was a Volkswagen R32 with a wonderful VR6 engine, which I unfortunately lost when the dealer crashed it during servicing. I drive an Audi A3 now, but I'm very excited to get my hands on the Emira. It'll be my very first mid-engine and manual transmission car, so I expect to have quite a bit to learn. I also ride an MV Agusta Brutale 800 motorcycle, so hopefully some of that manual experience will transfer over.

My desired spec is the V6 manual in Nimbus Grey (maybe Osmium Silver?) with red calipers and interior. I think it'll complement the motorcycle nicely which has similar colors.

Attachments

• Brutale.jpg
    Brutale.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 54
  • nimbus.PNG
    nimbus.PNG
    275.7 KB · Views: 42

Rapture

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had a silver 2004 R32. I had a lot of fun with that car.

OP
ggazso

ggazso

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had a silver 2004 R32. I had a lot of fun with that car.
My R32 definitely holds a special place in my heart, especially as it was one of the 5000 Mk5 R32s released in the US. Glad to hear you enjoyed yours too. :)

MK7 GTI driver here. Beautiful MV Agusta!! :cool:
The Mk7 is awesome. I would have gotten one after the R32 fiasco at the dealer, but there was no way I was getting another car from them after they crashed it.

The Brutale 800 is probably one of the prettiest MV Agustas, aside from the F4, in my opinion. I often find myself just standing in the garage and looking at it haha. Most people also have no idea what it is when they see it outside.