• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Happy Wednesday! Just paid my £3000

OP
prestonc

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
No order? You're not ordering, or you didn't get the opportunity?
Had the call myself this morning. No order for me.

Just don't drive your V6 up the road.

Similar to my spec when I order mine. Good choice.

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey. I told them I was actually gunning for the I4 as I'm stretching my finances as it is, but they said the FE was V6 only.
I know this confilcts some of the info out there.
I got the feeling the caller was there to just call deposit holders and get them to take the email with the config link, and that's it. They didn't seem to know the whole lot, if you know what I mean.
I need to think more, a V6 would be awesome but I was hoping closer to £60k than £80k

OP
prestonc

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
V6 with black pack, leather steering wheel and homelink = no change from 80K once you add delivery and road Tax!
i was hoping for 75K all in, bummer......
Delivery and road tax included I think. You're still gonna get it though, aren't you?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey. I told them I was actually gunning for the I4 as I'm stretching my finances as it is, but they said the FE was V6 only.
I know this confilcts some of the info out there.
I got the feeling the caller was there to just call deposit holders and get them to take the email with the config link, and that's it. They didn't seem to know the whole lot, if you know what I mean.
That's clearly wrong info, their website shows the i4 FE as coming later!

It's not the first time I've heard about people being given wrong info by the call handlers. A couple of other topics have come up that are ridiculously wrong and I've let the Emira team at Hethel know they need to update their briefings to the calling team as it's setting hares running.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Buy £1k of gas and sell it next week? :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There’s plenty of empty storage capacity and I don’t think the price is going down for a while. DIY storage is a bit riskier!

sslater006

Reaction score
Hope so mate! Look out for a call from 0330 094 8047!!
We have until early November to configure and pay, but I have no control!! Kid - Sweetshop - you make up the rest!
Thanks for sharing the phone number! I have stored this in my mobile under "LOTUS CALLING - DON'T IGNORE!!!". I literally cannot wait to get the call!