First Edition colours - first-hand impressions...

OP
eclat2emira

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
    Featured
Yes, seen both. Black leather would work with any paint colour. In fact, any of the seat options would work with Nimbus. It's definitely a timeless, classy paint option, which will always look good. If the red leather was less red and a bit darker, that would be a great combo. Tan is a good match due to the wamer nature of the paint. Alcantara with stitching to compliment calipers would also be great IMO
Absolutely spot on about them all working - and why tan would be the pick of the bunch.

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I went to look at the colour palettes today at a local dealer in Ontario, Canada. Check the google drive links for video. I nabbed the red and blue and put them in the sunlight.

A few notes: the leather feels pretty average quality, as expected from a lotus sports car. The same is true for the alcantara, which feels borderline sub-par but probably wont matter on the seat.

All photos/videos were taken with an iphone 12 and look pretty true to reality.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 4889

James, you had the opportunity to get Dark Verdant in the sunshine and you left us hanging!? 🤣 That's still the most mysterious color (and with the least media exposure) so far as I can tell.

Did you have any thoughts on it?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I went to look at the colour palettes today at a local dealer in Ontario, Canada. Check the google drive links for video. I nabbed the red and blue and put them in the sunlight.

A few notes: the leather feels pretty average quality, as expected from a lotus sports car. The same is true for the alcantara, which feels borderline sub-par but probably wont matter on the seat.

All photos/videos were taken with an iphone 12 and look pretty true to reality.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 4889
James, just wondering what your thoughts on the DV paint sample you saw?