EMIRA US PRODUCTION NUMBERS

Stiffarm

Reaction score
Anyone know the number of Emira cars to be allocated to the US in 2024, 2025 and to the end?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
No one knows except for Lotus. The only way to find out is to work for Lotus.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Even the actual answer internally is going to be uncertain, because it depends on how many they're able to build, vs how many they've decided to commit to allocations. For example if they get to a certain date without covering all of the allocated orders for MY24, those might become MY25 when they go to build. It's entirely unknown yet.

OP
S

Stiffarm

Reaction score
Even the actual answer internally is going to be uncertain, because it depends on how many they're able to build, vs how many they've decided to commit to allocations. For example if they get to a certain date without covering all of the allocated orders for MY24, those might become MY25 when they go to build. It's entirely unknown yet.
Selfishly, I hope the numbers are small and outstrip the demand!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Selfishly, I hope the numbers are small and outstrip the demand!

Know what you mean, but that's a double edged sword. You'd want some number of cars out there to be well supported in terms of parts and service. IMO, even if there are 20K Emiras in the US, that's still a very small number.

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Know what you mean, but that's a double edged sword. You'd want some number of cars out there to be well supported in terms of parts and service. IMO, even if there are 20K Emiras in the US, that's still a very small number.
That's right! The 2005-2017 DB9s and Vantages are available in the twenty or thirty thousands of cars, yet you don't see them everyday in most of America, and the supply chain is still noticeably smaller than Porsche/BMW/etc.

I own cars for a very long time, and so the only benefit of a high resale value to me will be the increased collision repair limit (75% of agreed upon value in NY).

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It would be interesting to keep tabs on total build count for NA market. I thought the VIn was decoded somewhere here, and the last 4 digits are serialized……I am volunteering my number to be just above 1200, which was surprising given I was one of the earlier FE1 deliveries, however LCF in Wilmington opened his dealership in Dec ‘22 and got their allocation late (to my luck😄) however it still indicates we have a good amount allocated for fe1 and fe2 for the NA market…..maybe we can track highes fe1 fe2 to get a better sense, and the earliest base……..as a thought

Last edited:

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
FWIW, the last 4 digits of my VIN are just over 2200, for a 2024 Emira I’m told is built, waiting for shipment, and it will supposedly arrive at my dealer towards the end of May. That information is from a recently updated list provided to my dealer almost a month ago, making an estimated 2- month delivery time.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
We can't really use the vin serial number as an indicator as it includes cars for other regions as well. So far the VINs received have been into the 2500s and we know that over 1100 cars have arrived for US and Canada to date.

This gives us zero visibility into sales for 2025 cars because we have no idea what the order book looks like for Lotus.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We can't really use the vin serial number as an indicator as it includes cars for other regions as well. So far the VINs received have been into the 2500s and we know that over 1100 cars have arrived for US and Canada to date.

This gives us zero visibility into sales for 2025 cars because we have no idea what the order book looks like for Lotus.
What other regions would use the same the North American VIN identifiers? Just curious. Or do you think the VIN's numbers get mixed in with ROW? So 2,500 Emira's built in total?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Yea that's what I believe is the case. The serial number likely is shared among all productions. Remember that they sold 2600 Emiras in 2023, this is combined 2023 MY and 2024 MY deliveries. We know they delivered very few cars in 2023. So my guess is they delivered about 1600 MY23 cars and about 1000 MY24 cars in 2023.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yea that's what I believe is the case. The serial number likely is shared among all productions. Remember that they sold 2600 Emiras in 2023, this is combined 2023 MY and 2024 MY deliveries. We know they delivered very few cars in 2023. So my guess is they delivered about 1600 MY23 cars and about 1000 MY24 cars in 2023.
If that's the case, the end of the V2's F/E's in North America should be somewhere in the 3000's maybe even pushing 4,000's?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
If that's the case, the end of the V2's F/E's in North America should be somewhere in the 3000's maybe even pushing 4,000's?
Not sure. I would expect no more than 1500 total FE 1.0 and 2.0 V6 manual cars for the US and Canada markets for MY24. I would be really surprised if there was more than that. So pushing into 3000s is probably likely, but I am not sure about 4000 - it depends on what the rest of the world demand is like. They are itching to start MY25 production and may have already started.