Emira Car Covers

MIGZ

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Guy with a very nice collection uses these, he said cheap enough to just throw away and not worry about stuff in the cover. Light weight plastics to keep dust and stuff off the car

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I received the same black satin cover. The stretched material fits perfectly. Similar to Lotus reveal item perhaps, but without the logo. Perfect for indoor dust protection. About $159.00. Carcover.com.
View attachment 39081
Thanks EspritGuy for saving me having to post a photo of mine on my car. I was tempted to spend 4+ times as much to get the nicer looking OEM Lotus cover from the UK but couldn’t ignore my practical voice reminding me that I only needed something decent looking that served the purpose. We each decide how to spend our hard-earned money.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The classicadditions.com covers can be had at a discount with code NEW10 for 10% off.

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I had to bite the bullet and get the Lotus indoor car cover … and I have to say I don’t regret it one bit even if it was overpriced.
It looks fantastic, fits the car like a glove, every seam falls on perfectly where it should be, it also covers the wheels which is great and the inside is very soft.

I also really like the logo and print on the front and back of the cover.

have an ACed garage with an ERV system, VOC filter and HEPA filtering system and I still get dust so this cover will help. I also do a lot of craft stuff in my garage like airbrushing etc and I would hate for over spray to get on the car so for me it was worth investing in a really nice indoor cover, especially for a car that I intend to keep for ever.

Hope these pics help if you were on the fence about it.
IMG_6160.jpeg
IMG_6163.jpeg
IMG_6162.jpeg
IMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6161.jpeg

Last edited:

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
I had to bite the bullet and get the Lotus indoor car cover … and I have to say I don’t regret it one bit even if it was overpriced.
It looks fantastic, fits the car like a glove, every seam falls on perfectly where it should be, it also covers the wheels which is great and the inside is very soft.

have an ACed garage with ETV system, VOC filter and HEPA filtering system and I still get dust so this cover will help. I also do a lot of craft stuff in my garage like airbrushing etc and I would hate for over spray to get on the car so for me it was worth investing in a really nice indoor cover, especially for a car that I intend to keep for ever.

View attachment 39737View attachment 39738View attachment 39739View attachment 39740View attachment 39741View attachment 39742View attachment 39743

Nice garage! I really like the cover you may of convinced me to get one as well now with the subtle details.

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice garage! I really like the cover you may of convinced me to get one as well now with the subtle details.
Thank you! It’s a mess right now but I had to make room for the emira 😂 and I had to think real hard before spending $629+ on a car cover (the only place that had them in stock had a higher price tag but they were sold out everywhere Else) but I figured if you spend good money on your car, on ceramic coating or PPF, spend money on your garage, spend money on the right tools and products to wash and detail your car then it only makes sense to buy the best cover money can buy, once and for all. Plus it’s not like it will ever be outside so this cover should last as long as the car :)

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

have an ACed garage with an ERV system, VOC filter and HEPA filtering system and I still get dust so this cover will help. I also do a lot of craft stuff in my garage like airbrushing etc and I would hate for over spray to get on the car so for me it was worth investing in a really nice indoor cover, especially for a car that I intend to keep for ever.

View attachment 39737View attachment 39738View attachment 39739View attachment 39740View attachment 39741View attachment 39742View attachment 39743
How did you get one? They seem to be sold out everywhere.

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you! It’s a mess right now but I had to make room for the emira 😂 and I had to think real hard before spending $629+ on a car cover (the only place that had them in stock had a higher price tag but they were sold out everywhere Else) but I figured if you spend good money on your car, on ceramic coating or PPF, spend money on your garage, spend money on the right tools and products to wash and detail your car then it only makes sense to buy the best cover money can buy, once and for all. Plus it’s not like it will ever be outside so this cover should last as long as the car :)
Nice photos/cover! Let me be first in line, should the unthinkable happen and you plan to sell your "forever car": I'd be interested in a "slightly used" Emira cover (lol). I've also bought "forever cars" only to replace them after a few years, so who knows where life takes us? When that happens, you invariably get nothing for these type of vehicle accessories, making it far more worthwhile to sell them separately. Enjoy!

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice photos/cover! Let me be first in line, should the unthinkable happen and you plan to sell your "forever car": I'd be interested in a "slightly used" Emira cover (lol). I've also bought "forever cars" only to replace them after a few years, so who knows where life takes us? When that happens, you invariably get nothing for these type of vehicle accessories, making it far more worthwhile to sell them separately. Enjoy!
Haha yeah but this one being the very last ICE lotus… I’m keeping it forever ;)
I will surely buy something else down the road but this one will always be the fun 6 speed manual British sports car I could then take out on week ends. I’m making sure the break in is perfect for ME not for the next buyer and I also have no problem putting a TON of miles on it because in the end, the more miles I put on it, the more I enjoyed the car! Like is short so I always make sure to enjoy the things I buy without worrying about the value for the next buyer :)

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That OEM cover does look amazing! I’m going to hold out for now to pick up a used one (call me crazy), but I’m not in a rush

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
For the same or less money I like the personalization of classic additions. Fleece backed, your choice of colors and piping.

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
For the same or less money I like the personalization of classic additions. Fleece backed, your choice of colors and piping.
Not familiar with the classic additions but if it’s fitted and good quality it should be just fine 👍. this one is also high quality microfiber inside so it shouldn’t scratch your paint especially since this is an indoor cover, it’s not like the wind will move it around. Honestly indoor covers might not be needed for most people but in my case I do use tools althat create dust, wood shavings and ink or paint overspray so instead of taking the car out every time I just keep it covered.

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have a few of these - Got a blue one in L size for the Emira and it fits nice, not too snug. Is one layer, not fleece lined or anything, but is nice and soft and does a good job of keeping dust off (I have a few others for other cars - I have a M size for my RX-8, but think it would be too tight for the Emira):

Car Cover

(Not sure how readily available these are outside of the UK)

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Thanks for sharing, looks great. I have 4 covers now and mainly protects from kids walking past and rubbing them (no judging :)). I wanted to order the factory one but they are very proud of their cover at the price point. I'll look at the classic additions site as I still want a form fitting with mirror pockets that doesn't just drape over the car. I have too many CF parts to order so need to minimize spend where I can