Emira Car Covers

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Received a reply from Lotus earlier about the covers.
--------------------------------------------

Further to your query earlier today we will be looking to release Covers for the Emira, further information will be release later this year.

In the meantime, if there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Is "later this year" the same as "soon" in the Lotus dictionary 🤔

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
later this year < in the next few weeks < soon :ROFLMAO:
Hi, I note you are from Australia. Have you had any indication of when you will be getting your Emira. The last I was officially told was August manufacture for September delivery.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi, I note you are from Australia. Have you had any indication of when you will be getting your Emira. The last I was officially told was August manufacture for September delivery.
Latest update was Nov/Dec delivery, now expecting (based on recent delays) January/February delivery at the earliest.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What are you guys thinking 🤔 A garage is for the sole purpose for keeping a Lotus in, not for unnecessary things like kitchens and dining rooms.🤣
When you're in the dog house with the Mrs for buying too many cars, you've still got to live somehow!

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Latest update was Nov/Dec delivery, now expecting (based on recent delays) January/February delivery at the earliest.
Two years ago I was told March. TomE at one point said predicted September deliveries are now October. But after another chat with CS they are now saying September delivery is now on, with Emails being sent out next week. I am in the UK. Hope you get yours soon.😁👍

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There is a YouTube video out there on how to build a garage somewhere…

OR you can park it at my house.

Parking the Emira outside? I’m sure there’s a couch or bed that can be substituted right?

It’s a proven fact that future Emira owners make up 73.6% of all new home sales with multiple garages. ;)
I have had a garage built to keep my Emira in.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There's a rumor that the current schedule involves a month with the letter R in it.
But there's no way to know for sure.

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There's a rumor that the current schedule involves a month with the letter R in it.
But there's no way to know for sure.
Sounds like, as normal, Lotus being super accurate about date and time of deliveries.🤣

DenzilP

Reaction score
I'm planning on keeping my Emira outside, so will need to purchase a decent outside car cover. Does anyone know if Lotus will be bringing out indoor and outdoor car covers for the Emira before it comes on sale, or will I have to get one bespoke made by a car cover manufacturer?
Lotus have these now on their new e-commerce site that was lunch officially today. They have indoor and outdoor covers

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Came across this, fits the Emira perfectly.
Could be an interesting alternative to a car cover.

15CD9408-01BF-4821-8467-6785362A96CB.jpeg

009BF702-922E-4628-8360-1346F2AC042C.jpeg

Attachments

• 41E68877-9AC2-4457-B75F-EFDF9014FECE.jpeg
    41E68877-9AC2-4457-B75F-EFDF9014FECE.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 17

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was thinking inside my garage to stop my wife and kids going anywhere near it.

Edited to add your view looks beautiful

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I was thinking inside my garage to stop my wife and kids going anywhere near it.

Edited to add your view looks beautiful
Now that is a great shout 😁
Thank you 😊 it is a nice part of the world 🌎