Emira car covers coming soon...

TomE

Reaction score
Will be available from Lotus Aftersales, your dealer and various forum online shops.

Indoor

Lotus_ASO_Emira_Cover_Interior.jpg

Outdoor

Lotus_ASO_Emira_Cover_Exterior.jpg

boozyjay

Reaction score
Nice one Tom. I've Been waiting for this. I'm having mine PPF ceramic coated, would putting an outside cover on affect that though?

NicolasB

Reaction score
Will be available from Lotus Aftersales, your dealer and various forum online shops.

Indoor

View attachment 6187

Outdoor

View attachment 6186
I want the big, silky sheet they used at the reveals, so everytime I drive it, I can slowly pull it off to expose the car! Maybe I'll have some firecrackers that go off at the same time?

Pegasi

Reaction score
Nice one Tom. I've Been waiting for this. I'm having mine PPF ceramic coated, would putting an outside cover on affect that though?

It won't affect is if it's a good cover that allows water to come through and evaporate out but reduces most dirt and limits UV rays.

Porter

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the "outdoor" cover they offer has the same soft fabric interior as the "indoor" cover?

I'm wondering if the outdoor cover can be used multi-role as an indoor cover, without worrying too much about abrasion on the paint over time.

Porter

Reaction score
It won't affect is if it's a good cover that allows water to come through and evaporate out but reduces most dirt and limits UV rays.
Wait, I thought the outdoor covers were waterproof? Breathable, but no water penetration?

OP
TomE

TomE

Reaction score
I haven’t seen the official pricing yet but the equivalent Evora covers are £400 for indoor and £500 for outdoor.

Edit: as @boozyjay has pointed out, Lotus Silverstone have got them priced at £333 indoor and £416 outdoor.