@eagle7 Appreciation

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Eagle7 you might be interested to know this is the firm who did the latest configurator:

From their website it looks like they're the same company doing the high-end configurator for the Evija.

Oh, and if you're looking they have vacancies... :)

Duncx

Reaction score
A big thanks from me too, your work has been greatly appreciated, and, I think that your final renderings for Magma Red are STILL closer/better than the new & improved configurator (y)

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
@Eagle7 you might be interested to know this is the firm who did the latest configurator:

From their website it looks like they're the same company doing the high-end configurator for the Evija.

Oh, and if you're looking they have vacancies... :)
Great link, thank you! If I was younger and looking for a career path, I'd be sorely tempted to be a part of something like this. Working on 3D stuff is very immersive and engaging. It's amazing how quickly hours can pass while you're concentrating on a project.

I wonder if they do or have done some of the work for the upcoming Gran Turismo 7 for Playstation 5 and Xbox. Their video reminds me of the GT7 trailer.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd like to add my thanks to @Eagle7 too. But most of all applaud you for being a damn good bloke to spend your time to satisfy our curiosity! Very generous.
I'd like to add my thanks to @Eagle7 too. But most of all applaud you for being a damn good bloke to spend your time to satisfy our curiosity! Very generous.
It’s a thanks from me too. Posted here as I’d also like to thank ‘first lotus’ in advance, being a member of the army reserve based in old horns lane, Marlow, if you could leave your Emira in the garage when I’m down in Marlow as it would be a little uncouth for 2 to be seen in such a small town…… thanks 😊

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s a thanks from me too. Posted here as I’d also like to thank ‘first lotus’ in advance, being a member of the army reserve based in old horns lane, Marlow, if you could leave your Emira in the garage when I’m down in Marlow as it would be a little uncouth for 2 to be seen in such a small town…… thanks 😊
I would say I'd bring my f430 instead... But it's red, black hood and silver wheels so similar in other ways😂. I thought the Magma looked great and would have gone with that if I wasn't keeping the old girl! Gone with Nimbus. Can't decide on BP as I want silver badging and exhaust tips.

Reactions: Daz