emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good point! That would actually work nicely down in the port below the shifter and shouldn't get bumped.
p.134 of the manual says that one is for charging only, and thus not connected to the infotainment system.
1663162512059.png

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Germany and France were always traditionally Lotus's largest markets.........in the EU, but France has committed sports car suicide with its taxes, so its down to Germany and Belgium now, and perhaps Italy .... Holland is also applying 20k tax on an Alpine......
Tax paid for my '21 Evora GT 410 IPS.....

Bruto BPM (TAX)
€ 44.270,- (nett)

Catalogusprijs
€ 182.500,- (gross)
€ 157.033,- (nett)

Last edited:

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Tax paid for my '21 Evora GT 410 IPS.....

Bruto BPM (TAX)
€ 44.270 (nett)

Catalogusprijs
€ 182.500 (gross)
€ 157.033 (nett)
Yes I guess the evora contaminates a good bit more than the 4 cyl Alpine, which a local dutch friend walked away from buying yesterday after seeing the tax.
criminal..... they already tax your earnings, the company you work for or own, the food you eat, the petrol and insurance on the car, the roads..... it goes on and on.....

ADC

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Actually the port below the shifter is power only. The data ports are within the glovebox.
I'm not going to naysay, as I don't have the handbook... er... handy, but is there also a port in the centre armrest cubby? I could have sworn there was one in there. Bummer that the port under the shifter isn't data... totally would have made sense to use that to support wired CarPlay / Android Auto. 🤷‍♂️

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not going to naysay, as I don't have the handbook... er... handy, but is there also a port in the centre armrest cubby? I could have sworn there was one in there. Bummer that the port under the shifter isn't data... totally would have made sense to use that to support wired CarPlay / Android Auto. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah there is a USB and USB C port in the center console. I just figured a flash drive sticking out in there was a bad idea if other stuff is in there too. Seems like. It'd easily get knocked out. It'd probably be fine though.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Spoken to dealer today and they not expecting demo until sometime in October 😳😳😳 but he did say we’d all be getting an email within next 10 days from Lotus inviting us for a test drive. The gift that keeps on giving …..

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Spoken to dealer today and they not expecting demo until sometime in October 😳😳😳 but he did say we’d all be getting an email within next 10 days from Lotus inviting us for a test drive. The gift that keeps on giving …..
Next 10 days... that sounds pretty soon....

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If they use the word "Soon", they can shove that email up their exhaust pipe...

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve spoken to my dealer today, he is expecting a demo in October, he confirmed colour and its manual. I asked if it’s sport or tourer and he didn’t know. I’m in the North East so bit of a trip for me at 56miles, but August demo has gone to October. But as I have been relegated to 2023 car, with no idea when in 2023 as LCS don’t have a schedule, the excitement and anticipation has been lost, so has the entire 2022 driving season as I sold my Evora400 this time last year.