Dealer Demo cars in Europe and UK

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just been told that the Parks demo car will now be Magma, full black pack, silver wheels and fortunately for me also sports suspension. So, it does indeed look like the original showroom car is now going to be the demo.

Must say I'm struggling to get my head around why this has happened. Perhaps the same reason that some pre-reveal depositors' cars are delayed?

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just been told that the Parks demo car will now be Magma, full black pack, silver wheels and fortunately for me also sports suspension. So, it does indeed look like the original showroom car is now going to be the demo.

Must say I'm struggling to get my head around why this has happened. Perhaps the same reason that some pre-reveal depositors' cars are delayed?
I imagine all the dealers will just be getting the one demo car and no showroom, but could be wrong

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That's the case, just one demo car per dealer for now. The showroom cars will follow in several weeks/months time.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally!

The only Emira Demo for Spain has just arrived.

MAGMA RED V6 Manual
Black Pack
Privacy Glass
Alcantara w/Red Stitch
Black V wheels
Red Calipers
Sports Suspension
Cup 2 Tires

Unfortunately we cannot test it yet.
It will be 2 more weeks at least, to go through PDI and dealer training (18th November somebody from Lotus is flying in). After that Technical Inspection (ITV) and registration, so we are looking at the end of November for testing.

I am going to try to upload 3 videos and a few pictures, some of them side by side with my Evora for comparison.

All I can say so far is that I am pleasantly surprised by the fit and finish, and the 10 meters I could drive it inside the dealership, my first impression is :
Seats, fit me like a glove, I am 175 kms tall and 91 kgs. Yes, I will drop a few so the car goes faster!
Wheel, not thick at all.
Gear shifter, amazing.
Clutch, much softer than I expected, I could even consider going back to manual. I chose the Auto with might never arrive!
Sound, as stated many times, in Tour, very soft at idle, minimum change at idle in Sport, and big change in track mode.
I would say in Sport is softer than Evora equivalent, and in Track mode is similar to Evora Sport mode.
KEF system, disappointing at low/mid volume , good enough at mid/top volume, better than the Evora, of course. I am no expert in this matter for reference, or any other matter.
Privacy Glass, don't worry, you can perfectly see the engine from close by.
While we patiently wait for real test, finally we can say "SOON" in our language, here are the pics and videos.
Excuse me for the non professional quality of those.

tempImagebd5gql.png
C4A4047B-2FC0-4FA9-8F4D-B95AC9BC8957_1_102_o.jpeg
E3222FBB-F376-4746-915E-56D24D0F4BC3_1_102_o.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg
IMG_3432.jpeg

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Finally!

MAGMA RED V6 Manual
Black Pack
Privacy Glass
Alcantara w/Red Stitch
Black V wheels
Red Calipers
Sports Suspension
Cup 2 Tires

It will be 2 more weeks at least, to go through PDI and dealer training (18th November somebody from Lotus is flying in). After that Technical Inspection (ITV) and registration, so we are looking at the end of November for testing.

I am going to try to upload 3 videos and a few pictures, some of them side by side with my Evora for comparison.

All I can say so far is that I am pleasantly surprised by the fit and finish, and the 10 meters I could drive it inside the dealership, my first impression is :
Seats, fit me like a glove, I am 175 kms tall and 91 kgs. Yes, I will drop a few so the car goes faster!
Wheel, not thick at all.
Gear shifter, amazing.
Clutch, much softer than I expected, I could even consider going back to manual. I chose the Auto with might never arrive!
Sound, as stated many times, in Tour, very soft at idle, minimum change at idle in Sport, and big change in track mode.
I would say in Sport is softer than Evora equivalent, and in Track mode is similar to Evora Sport mode.
KEF system, disappointing at low/mid volume , good enough at mid/top volume, better than the Evora, of course. I am no expert in this matter for reference, or any other matter.
While we patiently wait for real test, finally we can say "SOON" in our language, here are the pics and videos.

View attachment 10641View attachment 10642View attachment 10643View attachment 10644View attachment 10645
Never mind the none professional ..... 91 kilos!!!..
Im not going on a road trip with you in a Caterham...
I expect those 91 to be max 81 soon enough....
Never mind the good life... time for the hard truth....
If my wife got to even 55 kilos... she's be gone before the Emira....

It does look good in red..... I told you!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Finally!

MAGMA RED V6 Manual
Black Pack
Privacy Glass
Alcantara w/Red Stitch
Black V wheels
Red Calipers
Sports Suspension
Cup 2 Tires

Wheel, not thick at all.
Gear shifter, amazing.

View attachment 10641View attachment 10642View attachment 10643View attachment 10644View attachment 10645

Finally! Confirms the spec here:

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
it was. a huge investment in F&B (more B) over decades.
well its certainly good to get a return on your investments!!
excess investment in alcohol... = excess return in stomach mass
I on the other hand should have abs like jean claude van damnit as I dont drink..... but for some reason, I dont have the abs either.... go figure