• 66A62F58-C5D8-47A7-9BBB-96CF251EFB8C.jpeg
    66A62F58-C5D8-47A7-9BBB-96CF251EFB8C.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 360
OP
C

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think I know who the lucky owner of that one is!
Picking up this afternoon apparently. Hadn’t realised they had a DV in, looks great in person!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I hope you haven’t spoilt his dealer reveal by publishing pics on here! :)

I’m sure he’ll be along in the next day or two to share news about it himself. I’m hoping to see it at our next monthly Newlands Corner meet.

OP
C

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I hope you haven’t spoilt his dealer reveal by publishing pics on here! :)

I’m sure he’ll be along in the next day or two to share news about it himself. I’m hoping to see it at our next monthly Newlands Corner meet.
Hadn’t thought about it like that 😬

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

The passenger side photo above is stunning. The car looks like it has three colors in it. Can't tell if it's Black Pack or not but I have chosen the Black Pack too. I just watched Harry's video too and it's incredible to see this car in these different colors. I believe we may be dismissing the looks to easily. Design counts and it's not easy to make a good looking car. Even the super brands Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche etc have some models that don't look spectacular. I have seen on the forum over and over again people commenting on customer deliveries saying, "That's my spec!"

Well, now it's my turn for the first time (I could have missed a DV) but here it goes!

This is my spec with ICE GREY!

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The passenger side photo above is stunning. The car looks like it has three colors in it. Can't tell if it's Black Pack or not but I have chosen the Black Pack too. I just watched Harry's video too and it's incredible to see this car in these different colors. I believe we may be dismissing the looks to easily. Design counts and it's not easy to make a good looking car. Even the super brands Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche etc have some models that don't look spectacular. I have seen on the forum over and over again people commenting on customer deliveries saying, "That's my spec!"

Well, now it's my turn for the first time (I could have missed a DV) but here it goes!

This is my spec with ICE GREY!
Hi all! WOW, what a day!
I collected this absolute dream machine today from the best Lotus dealership, Bell and Colvill!
I collected around 5-5.30PM today.
I spent around 45 mins there, most was just wandering around the car trying to calm myself down. I will be honest, I welled up big time!
Jamie, Antonia, Maxine, and Andy were there and made it all so super special. THANK YOU ALL!!
After connecting my phone, and retuning the radio (Lotus managed to tune a station I don't listen to), I was straight up to see the guy who strong armed me into putting the deposit back in early July 21. THANK YOU JUSTIN!!! He's 80 miles away, so enjoyable, apart from the two gritters heading towards me! Worrying! My nice new paint!!
Anyway, after visting him I set off again to see my parents (yes, some us are young enough to still have them ;) ). They're another 30 miles away. Going back roads to try and give the engine and gearbox a range while running in!
The car is an absolute delight to drive, so much more solid than my old Evora - don't get me wrong, I love my Evora, but compared, it's a rattly race car (again, I love that). This is just different gear!
So, now back at home after another 110 miles and I am just blown away. I never thought I'd ever own a brand new sports car, let alone one so stunning looking! I just can't wait to get it run in, and book that first track day!

I will report back on the specifics of the ride, quality, etc etc etc, just as soon as I've come down from all this! Could be a while!

Thank you all at Bell and Colvill for everything you've done for me!

Good night all.

To be continued..............

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi all! WOW, what a day!
I collected this absolute dream machine today from the best Lotus dealership, Bell and Colvill!
I spent around 45 mins there, most was just wandering around the car trying to calm myself down. I will be honest, I welled up big time!
Jamie, Antonia, Maxine, and Andy were there and made it all so super special. THANK YOU ALL!!
After connecting my phone, and retuning the radio (Lotus managed to tune a station I don't listen to), I was straight up to see the guy who strong armed me into putting the deposit back in early July 21. THANK YOU JUSTIN!!! He's 80 miles away, so enjoyable, apart from the two gritters heading towards me! Worrying! My nice new paint!!
Anyway, after visting him I set off again to see my parents (yes, some us are young enough to still have them ;) ). They're another 30 miles away. Going back roads to try and give the engine and gearbox a range while running in!
The car is an absolute delight to drive, so much more solid than my old Evora - don't get me wrong, I love my Evora, but compared, it's a rattly race car (again, I love that). This is just different gear!
So, now back at home after another 110 miles and I am just blown away. I never thought I'd ever own a brand new sports car, let alone one so stunning looking! I just can't wait to get it run in, and book that first track day!

I will report back on the specifics of the ride, quality, etc etc etc, just as soon as I've come down from all this! Could be a while!

Good night all.

Don't be shy with the DV pics.... great spec! Enjoy it!

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Hi all! WOW, what a day!

Good night all.

Very nice! Color looks awesome. How tall are you, looks like a snug fit.

OP
C

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi all! WOW, what a day!

Good night all.

I can confirm it is a stunning car. Enjoy!!!!

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Very nice! Color looks awesome. How tall are you, looks like a snug fit.
Hi mate

I'm 5'11". It's not tight. I have lots of headroom, and the whole cabin is properly comfortable.

Just drive my Evora home, and that does feel quite roomy now, well, more empty than roomy.

My wife disagrees, but I think I'm not too chunky. Getting in and out is super easy, and everything lines up nicely.

Honestly, at this point I'm going to struggle to be negative about anything.

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all! WOW, what a day!

Good night all.

Ok. So here are some of the pics. Some are hurried pics, so please forgive me, my excitement was through the roof, plus it's already getting dirty!

Attachments

• 20221207_110819.jpg
    20221207_110819.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 304
  • 20221207_001513.jpg
    20221207_001513.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG-20221206-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20221206-WA0007.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG-20221206-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20221206-WA0006.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 305

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Ok. So here are some of the pics. Some are hurried pics, so please forgive me, my excitement was through the roof, plus it's already getting dirty!
so from the first picture of you celebrating at B&C, Im assuming you won the car in a competition and didnt have to pay for it, right?

well seriously, glad you like it, surprised you could find it again when parked outside in the dark... ;)

did you get any freebeees? from BnC?
How are the door seals and seat belts? All perfect I hope :).
Enjoy the weekend, hope the weather is kind...

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic!! That is what is it ALL about. Emotion.
So nice to hear somebody truly enthused with this excellent car rather than trying to bash it!

Congrats.

Have you put petrol in it at night? Will look good in those lights!
better to bash it on here than on the streets.. haha

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
so from the first picture of you celebrating at B&C, Im assuming you won the car in a competition and didnt have to pay for it, right?

well seriously, glad you like it, surprised you could find it again when parked outside in the dark... ;)

did you get any freebeees? from BnC?
How are the door seals and seat belts? All perfect I hope :).
Enjoy the weekend, hope the weather is kind...
Hey ES. I feel like I've won it, yes!
I'm financed to the hilt. Had to stop boozing. Sold a child and stopped feeding the dog.

Honestly, I am so damn excited to get this car!!

As for finding it at night, yes, it's dark in the dark, but breadcrumbs are laid, so all good.

Freebies from BnC? Enough for me, yes!

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Hey ES. I feel like I've won it, yes!
I'm financed to the hilt. Had to stop boozing. Sold a child and stopped feeding the dog.

Honestly, I am so damn excited to get this car!!

As for finding it at night, yes, it's dark in the dark, but breadcrumbs are laid, so all good.

Freebies from BnC? Enough for me, yes!
I mean the free keyring, or the little lotus car.... dealer gifts ?
Yes, you look delighted, thats great. I dont get that emotional anymore and Im only 23... no...not really.
Question, I guess headlights stay on for a while when you stop the car.....
I'll send you some dog food from my pair, they could do with a crash diet for xmas... :)