• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Concept Emira bodykit

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If I were racing one of these in WEC or IMSA, this is exactly the kind of full race aero absurdity I would want to bring to the table. There's a reason why the Emira GT4 has a similar (though far more sculpted) wing.

View attachment 4621

This is one of the few cars in a production body shape that already incorporates very intentional aero into the design, and if it could be increased to the levels appropriate for serious motorsport work we could see the Emira do some really interesting things in international competition.
Think of the possibilities, you put that body kit and suspension on your car and you'll get the same power and performance ratio plus saved $120K without switching to Geico!! 😛:ROFLMAO:

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yeah, this popped up on LT I think within a couple weeks of the launch last year. A bit on the Hot Wheelish side.
Yeah you kids have fun with that stick on stuff. we're stayin' stock on this one...:)