• Type 135.png
    Type 135.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 149

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That looks great! But clearly a render, they will do an event to unveil it. I’m thinking this could do the 134 at this year’s Goodwood and the EV in 2025.

wallstbear

Emira Fan
Reaction score
One critical question about the looks of the Type 135 is whether it will have Emira style vents given that batteries lumped behind seats will require significant amounts of cooling. Would it be MORE cooling than what the M139 needs? One of the early renders appears to have gotten rid of side vents (see attached).

One thing is certain, as long as they come up with something between the Emira and the Evija, they will have a winner.

Attachments

• large_2025-lotus-type-135.jpg
    large_2025-lotus-type-135.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 64

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A Lotus built in Hethel, composed completely of electrical systems and computers? Where do I sign!?! </sarcasm>

Jokes aside, the render in CAR looks pretty wild compared to the smoothed-off Emira look... I hope they can actually achieve that price point, and not creep north of £100K. I suppose time is on their side in some respects, in that battery prices will probably continue to slowly move down to meet them. I'd be curious to know how much spirited driving you could expect out of 66kwh ... 100 miles? 150? :D

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to get a lot of good years out of my antisocial dinosaur burner (soon).

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was just at the factory. They suggested the 135 would be built there after the Emira program is shuttered.