• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Mine, for instance. Love it!
Got any pics showing both nimbus and the interior? Also how's the Alcantara feel? The samples from lotus make it feel pretty thin. Right now I'm planning Nimbus, full black pack, yellow calipers and black al with yellow stitch but I cant finalize till the new configurator is out and I also like the idea of nimbus with red calipers and a red interior for that classy outside party inside look.

Callabrator

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
beautiful!! I have exact same colors (exterior, wheels, calipers, inside leather black instead of red)! You're gear shifts sound very fast, I4 auto or V6 stick?
I'm gunna guess V6 auto. The exhaust note and whine say V6 + supercharger to me, and the quick gear change says auto.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm gunna guess V6 auto. The exhaust note and whine say V6 + supercharger to me, and the quick gear change says auto.
I'm gunna guess you're right :)

1715385918644.png

EMG

Reaction score
View attachment 32

After spending some time playing around with the online configurator tonight, I'm leaning towards Nimbus Grey. It seems to show off the lines of the car very well. Is anyone else thinking about this color?

View attachment 32

After spending some time playing around with the online configurator tonight, I'm leaning towards Nimbus Grey. It seems to show off the lines of the car very well. Is anyone else thinking about this color?

Attachments

• IMG_1149.png
    IMG_1149.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1120.jpeg
    IMG_1120.jpeg
    592.1 KB · Views: 25

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I went Nimbus and red leather/red calipers (No BP). Although Nimbus looks great with BP I think when you add Red to the mix it's a little jumbled. Personally I think Nimbus without BP is cleaner and the Red is a nice pop contrast. Hope to send a picture today when I pickup from PPF!!

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I went Nimbus and red leather/red calipers (No BP). Although Nimbus looks great with BP I think when you add Red to the mix it's a little jumbled. Personally I think Nimbus without BP is cleaner and the Red is a nice pop contrast. Hope to send a picture today when I pickup from PPF!!
You are wrong. Obviously. 😋

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts